🧸Chapter two🧸

🥺~ sorry if the gif doesn't work ~🥺

All the girls fell asleep on the plane but y/n actually woke up from her little nap.

She takes her head off of Nayeons shoulder and she leans against the window while playing a game on her phone.

She realizes something weird out of the corner of her eye so she looks up and she sees Nayeon falling asleep, she sees her neck is basically about to snap off so out of generosity she lets Nayeon lean on her shoulder.

" thank you " Nayeon says sleepily with a small smile forming on her lips.

" yeah I'm only doing it because- " Nayeon cuts her off by grabbing her hand and giggling lightly " you love me I know " y/n shakes her head and let's the bunny get some rest.

Time skip

They all get off the plane and y/n laughs seeing all the girls wearing long pants and  sweatshirts.

" it's 97 degrees here " the camera crew starts sweating but y/n and her dad are fully prepared.

They are wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts.

" first bump " y/n says to her dad and they do a little hand shake before laughing and dancing around like idiots.

" remember I taught you some Spanish " y/n says to her dad who nods and walks back to his friends.

The girls catch up to y/n and they are literally dying from the heat.

" who do you wanna room with? " dahyun asks her suddenly and y/n gets confused.

" uh I don't know whoever I guess " y/n shrugs and they all start to play Rock Paper Scissors again.

Y/n watches as the last two are left, sana and jihyo.

" ROCK PAPER SCISSORS! " they all shout and jihyo wins.

" no fair! " sana pouts and clings onto y/n's arm.

" okay let's go " jihyo grabs y/n's hand and drags her to get their bags.

" what bags are yours? " the lady working asks so y/n activates her Spanish mode and starts speaking.

" those two thank you " they all stand there in awe as she grabs her and jihyos bag.

" woah she's also a gentalwoman " sana and Nayeon fan themselves while the rest are just sad they can't be partnered with y/n.