🧸Chapter five🧸

( omg she's so precious 🥺 )

" I'm going to sleep " y/n shuts her eyes leaving Sana to explain what they've been doing.

" I was just checking my head and then I had a little snack " sana grins towards y/n who's trying to hide her face in her hands.

" OMG! THEY KISSED! " jihyo yells while pointing at their swollen lips and all the girls gasp even y/n does out of shock.

" awe poor baby we're sorry she kissed you, are you hurt or anything? " they ask as they all pet y/n's head  softly making sana huff out of anger " she liked it! " they all laugh not believing sana and y/n stays silent before leaning her head on sanas shoulder.

" let's go " she says to the diver and they set off to the night markets.

On the way there Nayeon try's to get closer to y/n but sana won't let that happen.

" if you kissed her then I get to also " Nayeon says and the other girls join in too. Until y/n breaks the argument.

" never split up by the way guys because you'll probably get raped by a 55 year old man " y/n mumbles and they all obey her.

" we all get to be by y/n! " momo squeals loudly and y/n just chuckles lightly before sitting up and putting her AirPods in.

" can I have one? " tzuyu asks nervously do y/' shrugs and hands her one.

" ahhh you have good taste in music " tzuyu smiles at the younger girls who's starting to blush.

" soft love songs are the best " tzuyu closes her eyes and everyone stares at her with eyes full of jealousy.

" we want to listen! How good is the song? Who sings it? " they all ask tzuyu and she giggles while opening her eyes.

" it's a 10/10 easily but y/n who sings this? I wanna add it to my playlist " they all wait for y/n to answer but for some reason y/n's getting really flustered.

" uh it's not released " they all nod and they take her phone away from her to put it on the cars Bluetooth.

They do and everyone listens while closing their eyes.

" whoever is singing this I wanna marry " jihyo says and everyone agrees with her.

" so who sings this? " they ask Nayeon who's looking at the screen.

" guys... " y/n starts speaking and they all stare at her with wide smiles.

" that's me singing " all their jaws drop to the floor but tzuyu isn't believing her.

" sing a line right now! " they all wait and the flustered y/n sits up properly.

" was it love or was it lust Why must I cover us up " all the girls gasp and they start getting hyper.

" you need to become an idol! " y/n shrugs and momo starts checking out her body.

" lift up your shirt " she starts tugging so y/n does so they can see her six pack.

" yep she's got an AMAZING body " they all start drooling so y/n puts her shirt down and starts ignoring them.

" we're here " the diver says and they all pile out one by one.

Right as they get out the other girls run up to them before the cameramen start filming.

" let's goo! " they all squeal while walking down the busy street filled with lights and fireworks.

Mina sticks close to y/n since she hates being in crowded places like this.

Y/n doesn't really like the streets also because she knows how it is at night.

" let's get food guys! " momo blurts out and they all agree except mina who's staring at flowers in a store.

" I want to buy a few " she tells y/n so y/n goes up to the girls and tells them to go get food without them and they'll meet them soon.

" you get a white one since it goes with black " mina hands her one and she picks out one more for herself.

" I think the blue one " mina nods and she picks it up before going to pay.

Y/n stands there with her gummy smile showing causing people to gush over her.

She hasn't realized but her dad has been filming them two and he caught her rare gummy smile
On camera for the whole world to see.

" here " y/n puts the blue flower in minas Hair and pats her head lightly while running her fingers through her hair.

" you've opened up a lot! " mina points out and y/n rolls her eyes " only for today " mina giggles cutely and snuggles up close to y/n for body warmth.

" wait right here " y/n says leaving mina on the streets alone which isn't a good idea but it's for a good reason.

" I have two sweatshirts in here " y/n says to the cameramen who followed her and has been filming.

" ah here " she finds a black sweatshirt which is one of her favorites, it has roses on it and skulls.

Meanwhile minas just standing there and going on her phone to scroll through her secret tik tok account.

" hey sexy " a guy says in English making mina cringe and look up to the tall men surrounding her.

" wanna come have some fun? " they ask and she shakes her head no but they can't take a hint.

" ahh why not " they whine and grab onto her wrists and waist while dragging her away.

" hey? " y/n pulls the tallest guy off her and she hugs mina tightly.

" babe here's my sweatshirt " she hands mina the sweatshirt while kissing her cheek making the guys sigh.

" the pretty ones are always lesbians " they huff as they walk away and mina sighs out of relief.

" thank you " she gives y/n the cutest gummy smile making y/n literally die on the inside.

" no problem " she smiles and they walk towards the food place.

" heres your reward " mina says so y/n turns her head and by accident they kiss.

" u-uh I'm sorry " mina gets nervously and keeps her head hanging down " it's okay your lips are really soft " y/n chuckles and they walk up to the girls who look really pissed.

Well shit.

( sorry for any grammar mistakes 🥺 )