🧸Chapter thirty three🧸

" BITCH IM GONNA KILL YOU " y/n is woken up to the sound of a loud thud and some squealing

She looks over at the right side of the bed and she sees any empty spot.

" is everyone awake? " she asks herself while standing up and stretching.

As she exits the room she walks into the living room and her eyes widen.

She sees Sana and jihyo pulling each other's hair.

Chaeyoung and dahyun are fighting over the remote.

Tzuyu is judging jeongyeon for playing with legos.

" WHY ARE YOU JUDING ME?! " jeongyeon questions before throwing a lego piece at tzuyus face.

" that hit my eye " tzuyu says coldly while holding her eyes.

" oh shit " jeongyeon sighs before running down the hallway past y/n.

Y/n also sees mina being an unbothered queen chilling in the Kitchen.

" PLEASE SPARE ME " momo yells as Nayeon starts suffocating her with a pillow.

" CHILL OUT " y/n yells while pushing Nayeon off of momo.

She quickly runs over to jihyo and Sana and she pulls them apart.

" YOU GUYS WILL GO BALD IF YOU KEEP PULLING EACH OTHERS HAIR! " y/n exclaims and they both huff.

" I would look sexy even if I was bald " Sana says confidently while patting her head.

" no you wouldn't, I would " Nayeon says while pulling up a fan made picture.

" guys stop fighting " y/n raises her voice slightly and they all stop.

" why are you guys fighting? " y/n asks while pointing at the four girls.

" Sana was telling me she was gonna bring you on a date, that's not fair! " jihyo pouts while becoming sulky in her seat.

" momo kept bragging about cuddling with you and I got jealous " Nayeon nervously chuckles and y/n sighs while taking out her phone.

" hey dad can you come get me? "

" uh yeah but I'm in the McDonald's drive thru right now, want anything? "