🧸Chapter three🧸

" you got this tzuyu " y/n says softly while patting the taller girls back lightly

" o-okay " y/n nervously walks up to the workers and they put the equipment on her.

She immediately regrets her decision until she hears someone shout.

" TZUYU FIGHTING! " y/n yells and smiles at her softly.

Y/n knows what it's like to have a fear of water and heights so she's trying to be as supportive as she can.

Tzuyu smiles to her self before getting the confidence to finally set sail.

She runs and glides in the air with no fears at all.

" YAY! " y/n jumps up and down like a child making all the girls giggle and they start doing the same thing.

Time skip

Tzuyu finally comes down and y/n runs up to her quickly to see her reaction.

" it wasn't that bad " tzuyu says as they un buckle her from the stuff.

" okay now the banana boat! By the way girls it only holds five people at a time so pick groups now " they all nod and try to decide.

They do rock paper school like normal to see who goes with y/n.

They finally decide teams and they even make a bet.

What ever team falls off quicker had to buy all of them ice cream.

" we got this " y/n says to tzuyu and they start to walk to the place.

Team one

Dahyun
Chaeyoung
Sana
Momo
Jeongyeon

Team two

Y/n
Tzuyu
Jihyo
Nayeon
Mina

" ahah we have the most competitive people " Nayeon smirks at the other team who's just messing around in the sand.

" you guys know how to do this right...? " y/n asks out of curiosity and they all shake their heads except Nayeon.

" I'm Hawaii I did " y/n nods and they both explain how it works.

" we got this " jihyo fist jumps y/n and they watch team one go out on the water.

" fuck I'm gonna fall first I bet " momo shakes her head and the rest of the girls sigh knowing they are gonna have to pay.

" TILT RIGHT " jeongyeon aka the only competitive one yells and they all turn except momo but luckily none of them fell in.

" Ahhhhhh " sana squeal as they all forget to turn and they all fall in.

Meanwhile on the sand the camera crew was timing the whole thing.

" five minutes and twenty seconds " team two smirks evilly knowing they can beat them easily.