🧸Chapter one🧸

*sorry if the gifs don't work🥺*

Author note~ Sorry if this story sucks by the way it's my first time writing in 3rd person

" yah girls are we all packed? " jihyo asks all the girls who are standing in the living room and waiting to go to Mexico for a new episode of twice tv.

" the camera crew is gonna be here in about 5 minutes so we better be ready " jihyo sighs out of frustration as she sees tzuyu and chaeyoung having a pillow fight. Mina playing video games on her phone. Sana being her normal self and flirting with everyone. Dahyun trying to run away from Sana. Jeongyeon and Nayeon boxing on top of the couch. And momo eating chips in the corner silently.

" why am I the only normal one? " jihyo mumbles to herself as the camera crew knocks on the door.

All the girls immediately stand in a line and wait to greet the men at the door.

Nayeon and jihyo go to open it and the 6 men pile in the room along with one girl who looks tired.

" is it okay if I bring my daughter along? " one nice looking Man asks the girls as they stand there in awe from the girls beauty.

" OF COURSE! " sana squeals and runs up to the tried girl.

" hello I'm sana what's your name?~ " she smiles and the girl takes out her AirPods " lee y/n " all the girls stare towards her and sana drags her towards them.

Y/n puts her AirPods back in and acts like she doesn't hear them.

" ahh she's the cold type when you first get to know her but once she opens up she's very bubbly and clingy " her father looks a bit sad so the girls nod understanding what he just said.

" let's go " they all say and head out the door and to the vans waiting for them outside of the jyp building.

" Here sit by me " jihyo pats a spot by her and y/n immediately sits by her and leans against the window while closing her eyes.

" you could just lean on my shoulder silly " jihyo chuckles and y/n shrugs and opens her eyes to stare at jihyo.

" you have lipstick on your teeth " she points out the stains on jihyo's teeth causing the girl to panic slightly.

" I want to sit by her! " sana stomps her foot as all the girls argue who gets to sit by y/n on the plane.

" oh yeah my daughter can be a tour guide or assistant to your needs, since she's half Mexican too! She got it from her mother " y/n looks at all the girls who are all smiling at her.

" I'd rather not " y/n rolls her eyes and puts her head against the glass again.

" honey please? " her father pleads making her feel bad and she give in.