🧸Chapter fifteen🧸

Y/n wakes up and immediately goes to take a shower

Tzuyu wakes up and waits to take a shower.

Once y/n is finished she comes out in a nice outfit making tzuyu drool.

" are you gonna take a shower? " y/n chuckles and points at the bathroom making tzuyu snap out of her daze and rush into the bathroom.

Y/n sits on her phone and plays a game while she waits for tzuyu.

Tzuyu gets out and they both head to the lobby to meet the others.

" we don't do much today until later tonight we do some filming " a camera guy says and all the girls walk out of the hotel and to the vans to go to a mall.

Time skip

They all get to the mall and everyone splits up into groups.

Y/n goes with jeongyeon.

" where do you wanna go? " jeongyeon asks and y/n thinks for a moment.

" arcade? " she asks and jeongyeon nods as they walk to the arcade.

They play a lot of games and Joke around until the girls text them that they are gonna eat in a restaurant.

They walk to the restaurant when jeongyeon asks " are you okay? " making y/n tilt her head.

" what do you mean? " she asks and jeongyeon smiles at her cutely " like mentally are you okay? " she asks making y/n gulp and look away.

" duh " she says but jeongyeon can tell she's lying.

They get to the restaurant and y/n sits in between jeongyeon and mina.

" so what did everyone do? " Nayeon asks while sipping on her drink.

" me, momo and mina all went to American eagle and zumiez " sana says making y/n furrow her eye brows and tilt her head.

" why zumiez? " y/n asks and Sana smirks while handing her a bag.

Y/n looks inside and seeing clothes like sweatshirts and stuff.

" omo thank you! " y/n smiles cutely making them all squeal.

Their food gets to the table and they start to dig in.

After eating jeongyeon pulls y/n back to the arcade.

" I know you were trying to win this so I'll try and win it for you " jeongyeon smiles softly making y/n melt on the inside.

" okay! " she says and watches jeongyeon put a five dollar inside the machine.

Time skip

After waisting 80 dollars in 30 minutes she finally gets the plushy for y/n.

Y/n takes it grateful and jeongyeon grabs her hand.

" let's go the others are waiting outside in the van " she says and y/n nods and they run out of the mall.

Once they get back to the hotel jeongyeon snatches y/n again and drags her to the beach.

" ice cream? " she asks and y/n nods softly.

They get ice cream and start to walk along the beach.

" so what's your favorite thing to do? " jeongyeon asks her and she smiles " this " she says and points to the beach and them.

" ahh walking along the beach " y/n nods and they continue to walk until they see some cute puppies.

They stop to pet them and jeongyeon sees something in the distance.

" a pet for vacation..? " jeongyeon becomes curious so she drags y/n over there.

" what's this? " she asks y/n so y/n speaks with the guy in Spanish.

" ahh for your stay at the resort you can basically have a pet " jeongyeons eyes widen as she sees a puppy.

Y/n sees it too and they both squeal while grabbing it.

" he's only 60 " jeongyeon states and hands the guy the money before taking the dog with a leash and collar.

They walk the dog along the beach and they see his name is sunny.

They play with the dog for a while before heading back inside the hotel.

They get inside and the girls are all in the lobby and they look like they are waiting.

They see the camera come up to them and y/n holds up the puppy.

" this is sunny hes my puppy, jeongyeon got him for me! " y/n says to the camera while kissing the energetic puppy.

" jeongyeon how?! " tzuyu questions as she pets the puppy.

" it didn't cost much " she states as all the girls swarm the puppy with love.

" Well let's go bring him for a walk to the market! " sana says and everyone starts walking out.

" sunny! " y/n coos at the adorable dog and he looks back at her with a confused look.

" cute-ah! " Nayeon squeals and they all continue to walk to the market.

Once they get there they buy things and look at things.

Once it starts getting dark out they walk back to the hotel and tzuyu moves her stuff out of the room so jeongyeon can room with y/n.

They both lay down with the dog.

" sunny stop licking me! " y/n giggles making jeongyeons heart skip a beat.

" I'm a light sleeper so I'll let him out to the bathroom " y/n says and jeongyeon hums in response.

" goodnight y/n and sunny! " jeongyeon smiles to herself as she hears y/ns light snores.

Sorry for never updating I'll try harder I'm just super busy lately lol

Btw sorry for any grammar mistakes🦦