🧸Chapter twenty one🧸

4 months later

4 months later

" girls the comeback is finished now we start the music video shooting! " the manager says and they all start to jump up and down excitedly.

" we get to see y/n! It's been so long " dahyun exclaims and they all smile widely.

Time skip

" y/n I got called into work and you're coming with me " y/ns dad says as y/n groans.

" I wonder if they'll like your new hair " he chuckles and y/n shrugs.

Over the four months she cut it a little and put strips of blond in it.

" let's go " he says and y/n follows him to their car.

On the drive there y/n starts to smile at the thought of seeing the girls again.

" we're here " he says after about 30 minutes of driving.

They both hop out with face masks and enter the building.

" on the second floor we meet them today " he says so they enter the elevator and go to the second floor.

" I wonder if y/n will actually come today " tzuyu says as they all wait patiently in jyps office.

" good morning girls " jyp says as he enters with the camera crew.

The girls frown when they don't see y/n which makes jyp chuckle.

Finally y/n and her dad enter making the girls furrow their eyebrows.

" who's that, she's hot " Sana states making y/n laugh slightly before taking off her face mask.

" Y/N! " they all yell before jumping up and down like maniacs.

" chill out girls we need to discuss this comeback and maybe something else " he winks towards y/ns father and the begin the meeting.

Time skip

After discussing business jyp sighs.

" girls I would like to ask something " he says and everyone pays full attention to him.

" for a few weeks while y/ns father is shooting for you would you like her to maybe.. stay with you? " he asks and everyone looks at y/n with wide smiles.

" YES! " they all shout and he laughs.

" okay well tonight is the first night " jyp says before pushing them out of the office.

They all start dragging y/n to their dorm and she becomes confused.

" I don't have clothes " she says and mina raises her hand.

" I think we have the same size so borrow mine " she smiles and y/n nods before entering the dorm with them.

As they enter everyone turns back and admires y/n.

" I like your hair " jihyo says while twirling it around her finger.

" ahh I see, you became more of a flirt " y/n says and jihyo winks.

" you guys should get your sleep it's already 11 and you have stuff to do tomorrow " y/n says and they all shake their heads.

" by the way where do you want to sleep? " they ask and y/n looks around before shrugging.

" okay we all can switch off like we use to " tzuyu suggest and everyone nods.

" tonight you'll room with mina " they say and mina leads her to the bedroom.

" you can sleep on either side " she says and y/n nods slowly.

" can I have some shorts? " she asks and mina walks over to her dresser before grabbing some shorts.

Y/n walks out of the room and down the hall to find the bathroom.

" hey sexy~ " she hears a familiar high pitched voice behind her so she turns around and sees Sana.

" hi Sana " she says before trying to go into the bathroom.

" I missed you " Sana hugs her tightly and y/n hesitantly hugs back.

" Okay I have to use the bathroom now " y/n says before walking in the bathroom and locking the door to be safe.

She changes into the shorts and exits the bathroom immediately.

" what do you want to eat? " Nayeon asks and y/n is about to speak until someone interrupts them.

" ME " sana yells and all of them face her with shocked faces.

Y/n chuckles before sitting on the couch and calling someone.

" what do you guys want? " she asks and they all jump with excitement.

Time skip

Finally the doorbell rings and y/n walks up to the door and opens it.

She takes the food and hands it to the girls before opening the door wider to reveal her best friend seayeong.

She hugs y/n tightly making all the girls furious.

" why is she hugging her? " mina whispers angrily before storming up to them and tugging y/n away.

" oh yeah guys this is seayeong " she says and they all put fake smiles on before waving.

" Hi " she says shyly and y/n locks arms with her.

" I'll be back I just want to show her around " y/n says before leaving with seayeong.

They all frown before eating.

" they're all so pretty " seayeong sighs making y/n furrow her eyebrows.

" are you okay? " she asks and seayeong frowns.

" I miss you " she says before hugging her tightly.

Y/n basically has to carry her to the door and she waves goodbye.

She heads back to the room and sees all the girls laying on the couch.

" she's bacckk! " mina squeals and hugs onto y/n for her dear life.

She drags her towards the couch and makes her sit down.

Y/n sees mina get scared from the movie and laughs silently.

Mina cuddles into y/n making her face heat up and her palms get sweaty.

Time skip

After a while mina fell asleep so y/n brought her back to their room and she lays her down in the bed.

Y/n brushes her teeth and heads back to the bed.

She lays down and immediately mina cuddles into her side while mumbling something.

" I made the lyrics for you " she says making y/n confused.

" goodnight " mina says and y/n lays there confused for a while before it clicks in her brain.

" their new song?! " she whisper yells before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes👾