🧸Chapter seven🧸

Y/n wakes up at 4 am so she decides to take a shower and get ready for the day

Once she's done she grabs her phone while staring at the peaceful sleeping jihyo on their bed.

" I'll just go eat " she mumbles and walks out of the room to go find her dad.

She goes to the food place and her dads already there picking out food so she walks up behind him and taps his shoulder making him jump.

" god! you scared me child " he turns around and right as he sees y/n making his eyes widen so y/n tilts her head in confusion.

" you got " he points to his neck and she pulls her hair to cover the hickey that sana gave her.

" looks like the girls love you " he chuckles and she shrugs while grabbing a plate of fruits.

" your outfit is nice today " he points at her outfit and she shrugs while walking to a table.

( your outfit ^^ with the shoes chaeyoung bought )

" new shoes? " her dad questions while shoving his face with food so she nods and starts talking " chaeyoung bought me them so I bought her a necklace " he tilts his head and asks " how expensive? " y/n thinks for a moment before telling him the exact price.

" 489.21 ".

He starts choking on his pancakes as she continues to eat her strawberries.

" you're really tryna make them fall in love? Are you gonna marry 9 girl? You dumbass " he smacks y/n's head hard causing the girl to grab it and glare at him.

" when you buy girls stuff they often start to feel attracted to you even more because they know you're a kind and giving person! How are you gonna act around them today? " he exclaims as she just silently chuckles.

" imma be my normal self " he nods as all the girls walk in the place making people gasp and cause a riot.

" y/n~ " sana runs up to y/n and kisses her forehead lightly while hugging her tightly.