🧸Chapter eleven🧸

Y/n wakes up first and goes to brush her teeth while mina is still sleeping

She gets dressed in this.

She goes and sits by mina while playing superstar jyp on her phone

Mina slowly makes up and sees y/n still playing games on her phone.

" I wonder what we're doing today " mina smiles up at y/n and y/n smiles back.

" same " right as they are done talking they hear a knock so y/n goes to open the door.

" OMG " she opens the door to a few girls who squeal loudly.

" we're such big fans! " they scream and she chuckles as mina is laying on the bed being confused af.

" we gotta go now but see you later! " the girls run off and y/n giggles at the younger girls behavior.

" woah you've been getting big Off of our show " y/n nod and mina rolls her eyes sarcastically.

" wait... look! " Y/n points into a corner and She jump on top of mina to tickle her.

Y/n successfully start tickling her until mina grabs her hands forcefully and smiles.

" woah that's hot " y/n mumbles and mina pecks her cheek lightly.

" we gotta get up though " I say and she shakes her head while pulling me close to her.

" you're so cute " she snuggles her face into my neck making me laugh and pecks her cheek.

Y/n stops what she's Doing and goes back to acting cold.

" yah why are you acting all cold now?! " mina whines and y/n shrugs while going on her phone.

Meanwhile all the other girls are stalking y/n's new Instagram account.

Park_y/n🖤✨

Caption: I like the view :) ( thanks to my dad because he took this photo )

1,800,638 likes

1,356,799 comments

Top comments

Y/n_leftToe: omg she has Instagram😌

Twice_gay_yes: she needs to be an idol ASAP!

Y/n's_airpods: MARRY ME PLEASE 😭😭

Sana_is_gay: how can someone be so pretty from the back?🥺

Kpop_yummy: broo I have that same camera!

My_god_jihyo: omo are you married to jihyo now? Omg I hope so I ship y'all so much?🥺

" wow people really love her " jihyo says and all the girls nod.

" I wonder what she's doing right now " sana says dreamily and all of them start to think of her.

" imagine taking a shower with her " Nayeon blurts out and they all giggle while thinking about it.

" or going to the beach at night " jeongyeon sighs and all of the girls do also.

" or binge watching a movie series " chaeyoung squeals and they all squeal too.

" or walking around a city at night " jihyo says and they all gasp at the thought.

" or cuddling because I swear she's like a little teddy bear " tzuyu sighs and all the girls smile at the thought.

" okay we should go check on them " dahyun says and the girls all exit the room.

They run to the big room on the end of the hall and knock on the door aggressively.

Y/n gets up and walks to the door.

She opens it and the girls all tackle her in a hug.

" let's go do something! " they all shout and y/n tries to remain cold.

" oh she's acting cold again? " jeongyeon Asks and mina nods her head as y/n goes to lay down again.

" Let's go! " they all squeal and jump on her chest.

" help me! " y/n Yelp and mina helps push them off of her.

" okay Where do you guys wanna go? " y/n asks and they all start to think.

" we'll decide after you take a shower " Nayeon smiles and y/n nods while entering the bathroom.

Time skip

All the girls get bored so they decide to open the bathroom door and walk in.

There a curtain up so Sana decides to push it out of the way and they all giggle as y/n almost has a heart attack.

" why are you guys In here?! " y/n tries to cover her self while all the girls admire her body.

" can we take a shower with you? " sana asks and she shakes her head no.

" okay we'll watch you " sana smirks and y/n death glares them.

" okay we'll go " they all chuckle and get out of the bathroom.

" she got abs " momo drools and they all sit on the bed while waiting.

" you're paying for our lunch " Nayeon says as y/n opens her wallet and they see how much money she has.

" okay let's go " y/n says and they all leave the hotel.

They walk along the busy streets and end up finding a restaurant.

" I want pasta " dahyun says right away and they all look at the menus.

" you girls want anything to drink? " the waitress says and starts to eye fuck y/n.

" how about you cutie? " she asks and y/n starts speaking in Spanish.

" I would like a coke please " the waitress nods and all the girls glare at her.

" I'll get whatever you get " sana clings onto y/n's arm and she shakes her head " order something else " sana nods and they all wait for the waitress to come back.

They all start ordering and once they are done the waitress gives y/n something.

Y/n opens the paper to reveal a number.

" so girls we gotta be back soon to film " y/n says as she sees a text from her dad.

Time skip

They get there food and play the mafia game.

After they eat y/n pays the bill and they leave to go back to the hotel.

As they are walking someone yelps.

" OW! " momo holds her ankle and y/n calmly walks over to her and helps her stand up.

She lets momo lean on her and they walk back to the hotel.

" you probably sprained it " y/n says and momo wipes her tears on y/n's shirt.

" you'll be fine " y/n smiles and momo pecks her cheek lightly.

Cute.

Remember to vote🦋

Sorry for bad spelling 🥺

I love you all❤️~