T W E L V E

Lilith POV

A few days have gone by since Luna and I had our conversation, everything felt normal between me and her, she didn't act any way different around me. She promised to keep my secret hidden and promised she would also help me no matter what. This meant I had two people willing to help me cope.

The new day started calm, the birds were tweeting and I could hear raindrops falling upon the glass window.

I looked around the lonely surroundings of the dormitory. I closed my eyes slowly and thought about the conversation with Luna yesterday, she had been so calm but also exited at the same time.

My eyes instantly shot open as I heard small pecks knocking on the window, I turned my head forcefully to face the window. A small white snowy owl had a parchment rolled up in his beak, I opened the window latch to let the owl in. It swooped through the gap of the window and carefully placed the rolled parchment down on my bed, without hesitation I  started walking over to my bed, intrigued to know what was in the parchment. The owl straight away flow out the window leaving a gush of wind flowing through my hair.

I tried to hid the daunting feeling as I opened up the parchment.

Lilith,

Your father is at the manor.

- D.M

I reread over the parchment. My father was at his manor, why?

Knocks faintly appeared against the dormitory door, I placed the letter down, stood up from my bed and peaked my head around the corner of the door to see who it was.

"Lilith! Good, you're awake!" Luna said standing on the other side of the door. "Mind if I come in? The Slytherin common room creeps me out."

I opened the door wide enough for her to walk in as I let lit a small chuckle.

"Here, I got you this!" Luna handed me a rather large blood bag. My eyes shot up at her as a huge smile spread across her face. "I hope it's okay, I-"

"It's perfect, Luna. Thank you."

She continued to smile as she skipped over to the edge of my bed and sat down.

I hesitated before ripping open the blood bag. "You don't mind if I?"

"It's fine, you enjoy." A giggle escaped her mouth.

I opened the blood bag quickly and careful not to waste any on the floor. I closed my eyes as I drank from the bag, it didn't take me long to finish as this was my first time having human blood in two weeks, it was a nice change from having rabbits blood.

"What is this?" Luna questioned while holding up Draco's letter.

Before I could respond Luna read over the letter, I really didn't mind that she read the letter, I wanted to keep everything truthful towards her.

Luna didn't say anything she just stared at the letter in shock. A few moments one by and still silence.

"Luna?"

Her eyes lifted off the letter and slowly moved towards me. "Huh, yeah?" worrisome filled her voice.

I started walking over to the bed and sat down next to her. "You have been staring at the letter for around two minutes and said nothing, everything alright?"