F O U R

~*~

New day. Fresh start.

It was a Tuesday. My favourite day of the week. Things away seemed to go right on a Tuesday so I hoped that everything was better then yesterday.

First lesson was Potions and by what everyone says this lesson is pretty hard.

~*~

We were all seated in our new seating plan and I was seated by a small boy from Ravenclaw, he seemed shy since he didn't say anything to me. He was probably just intimidated by my house and was probably scared of what I was going to say.

The lesson seemed to go by pretty quickly and it was already halfway through the lesson. All of a sudden the door slowly opened and everyone turned there heads to see who was at the door. Dumbledore walks in and everyone eyes widened he slowly makes his way to where I'm sitting, at the point in time I didn't think he was going to come up to me so I turned back around to the front of the classroom.

I felt a tap on my shoulder "Miss Mikaelson please make your way out the classroom and follow me into the coriander's I would like a word with you"

I could feel everyone's eyes on me which made me feel anxious "Uh ok" I replied to Dumbledore in confusion. He never asked pupils to talk to him unless it was necessary.

I stood up carefully already feeling my legs being weak and shaky from nerves. Following Dumbledore outside the classroom I nervously bit the side of my cheek.

As we got into the corridor Dumbledore turned around to look at me "we need to talk" there was an awkward pause and his face was serious which made my heart beat faster "about you and your family"

My heart in my chest dropped. I felt my palms getting sweaty and It felt like the walls were closing in on me. The last thing I wanted to do was bring up my family.

"I know about everything." Dumbledore confessed while putting his hand on my shoulder. "It's alright, Lilith. Your secret is safe with me, I once knew your farther and I know what he is like."

Before he could even finish his sentence I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. I wanted run back to my dorm and cry it out.

"Hey, don't cry. It's good that I know, I can help you. You need blood bags? I will get you some. Need help to control? I will help you. Only on one condition. You must not harm anyone at this school."

How could I trust him? I know he is the head master but who would want to help me? A hybrid. I'm dangerous, Bedsides I'm Slytherin and everyone knows Dumbledore favourites the Gryffindors.

"Ok we are done here. If you need me you know where to find me, Miss Mikaelson." Dumbledore turned around and walked rapidly to the end of the corridor and took a left.

I didn't know whether I wanted to go back to my dorm or go back in class. I already missed basically a whole day yesterday and it was only the second day. I didn't want to go into class right away as I could feel my eyes were puffy from crying so I decided to sit down somewhere to process what just happened.

I spent 10 minutes sitting down and trying to think of everything. My heart rate was starting to go back to normal along with my puffy eyes, I got up steadily so my knees would not give way I was about to make my way back to class but then I heard someone shout my name from behind me.

"Lilith! Wait up!"

I turn my head slightly to see Draco Malfoy pacing towards me. His hands in his pockets and a stern facial expression.

"What do you want Malfoy?"

"Are you alright? I heard Dumbledore took you out of lesson and you look like you have been crying."