T W E N T Y T H R E E

The next morning, Draco and I woke up exceptionally early to check out the cabinet. I slipped out of bed hoping Pansy would stay away, I crept over to the bathroom to get ready, I grabbed my uniform and robes and quickly slipped them on quickly , I didn't bother doing my makeup as it was the early hours of the morning and no one would be walking around the school.

My chest felt tight as I walked out the doors dormitory and into the common room sitting area, Draco stood up tall next to the common room entrance, leaning against the frame. I walk over slowly with my held low. I felt Draco look up at me and widened his eyes, he let out a small cough and continued to stare.

"What?" I questioned hoping there wasn't something on my face.

"Nothing... nothing-" Draco said quickly while eyeing me up across the room. "You look good, Lilith."

A faint small appeared on my face uncontrollably, a real smile not some fake one I had been using. "Thank you, you too." I glanced over at Draco as a cheeky side grin formed around his check bones.

"I know." He responded coolly.

A small chuckle slips out my mouth as I make my way closer towards him, "We should go... y'know and check out the..." I lowered my voice. "The cabinet."

"Okay." Draco whispered mockingly.

I let out a small huff and rolled my eyes sarcastically and walked out the common room, looking behind me one last time incase anyone was following us.

As we walk down the finally few corridors there was small whispers and chuckles coming around the corner. Draco and I stop quickly and looked at each other franticly, his eyes widened as he furrowed his eyebrows, he bent down to me and whispered in my ear quickly. "I think its Luna, sounds like her voice."

My lips parted as a small gasp of air flew to the back of my throat, I out out a small disguised cough but it only made Luna walk around the corner quicker, but she wasn't alone. Harry Potter stood next to her, his nose looked fine now, no blood and no more crookedness. Harry looked down at me while lifting one of his eyebrows as Luna sent me a beaming, bright smile, which lit up the dark corridors.

"Lilith!" Luna said while opining her arms wide to give me a hug. Her arms wrapped around me, causing my hands to be stuck down the side of me. "Six months is far too long without seeing you!"

"It is." I missed Luna a lot, I missed the weird conversations she comes up with, I missed her unique ways of day to day life and most of all I missed not telling her everything.

"Draco, its good to see you!" Luna said purely.

"Nice to see you too, Lovegood." Draco acknowledged while nodding his head once.

Harry stood behind Luna stiffly, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, I hesitated shortly before I decided to involve him in the conversation. "Hello, Harry."

"Hi." Harry sent a blunt response.

"I like your new nose, Potter." Draco announced while crossing his arms and staring at Harry.

"Mmh." Harry mumbled.

"Draco!" I nudged his arm carefully, insinuating he stop being a pain in the ass.

"What?" Draco questioned while snapping his head towards me.

I didn't respond, I shake my head disappointedly and turn back towards Luna.

Luna smiled again before questioning me. "What you doing up so early?"

"N-no reason, on a walk." I lied.