T W E N T Y T W O

Still Lilith POV

Back at the common rooms, Blaise, Draco, Pansy and I all sat around the burning wood fire. Pansy sat on a single arm chair, as Blaise sat on the arm of it. Draco and I sat together on the sofa with his arm wrapped around me, holding me close to his chest.

"Im bored." Pansy groaned as she rolled her eyes.

"Then leave." Draco blurred out.

Pansy didn't reply, she stiffened up her poster and turned her head towards the fire, letting out sparks.

"Lets play a game then," Blaise suggested while hopping off the arm of his chair, he grabbed an empty glass bottle of fire whisky and placed it on its side. "How about truth or dare?"

Pansy eyes widened as her eyes snapped towards Draco.

"Sounds fun." I say as I move forward to the edge of my seat.

"No, it doesn't.' Draco muttered as he stared over at me.

His grey eyes glazed over as I tug on his arm to help him sit up right.

"C'mon mate, it will be fun." Blaise suggested as he knelt down next to the coffee table.

Pansy gave me a sour smile has she put her hand down on the clear bottle and spun it viciously, the bottle span quickly, spun past each of us several time, until it eventually slowed down. It skimmed past me and faced Blaise. His eyes widened as he looked around our little circle.

"Truth or Dare?" Pansy asked with a evil smile on her face.

"Mmh... dare." Blaise said confidently.

Pansy looked around the room and back at Blaise as she sat up higher. "I dare you to... kiss someone in this room."

Blaise turned to Draco has my eyes widened. "Draco, will you help me complete my dare." Blaise said in a joking tone.

"Fuck no." Draco blurted out while narrowing his eyes.

"Alright mate, call down... it was a joke..." Blaise and Pansy let out a small laugh but tried to hid it.

Blaise eyes fell upon me and before Blaise could speak Draco quickly shouted. "No!"

"Alright then..." Blaise turned his head to Pansy as a smile appears on her face. "Don't make this a big deal, Parkinson."

Pansy leaned in quickly towards Blaise has they kiss for a second or two, both of them pull away as I look in another direction, acting as though I didn't see what just happened.

"Alright, who's going next?" Pansy asked just before Blaise placed his hand on the bottle and spun it lightly.

The bottle spun past Blaise slowly, then past Pansy even slower and stopped on Draco, he let out a sigh as he rolled his eyes vigorously.

"Truth or dare, Malfoy?" Blaise questioned while scratching the back of his head.

"Truth."

"Playing the game careful I see... mmh, is it true you stamped on Potter's nose earlier today?"

My head instantly spun around to face Draco as a smirk appeared across his face.

"You did that?" I questioned while furrowing my eyebrows firmly.

"Yes." Draco replied bluntly.

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

"I did just tell you." Draco's eyes beamed of glory as he tried to think of comebacks.