N I N E T E E N

Draco POV

As I arrived back to my bedroom the burning pain didn't stop, I reach over to reveal the dark mark placed on my forearm, there was red patches surrounding the mark with purply-blue bruises near the skull of the tattoo, I let out a small weep as the burning continues deeper into my arm, I flopped onto my bed, continuing to keep a grip on my arm. I tried to put presser onto the mark hoping it would relieve some of the pain, but only made it worse.

There was a short moment of silence before Lilith frantically rushed through the doors, she vamp speeds over to me lying awkwardly on the bed.

She lets out a short gasp before speaking in a hurry. "Are you okay?"

"Yes" I responded bluntly.

"Don't lie." She snaps while sitting down on the bed.

I didn't want her to worry about me, I didn't want the attention and I didn't want to look weak in front of her.

"Im not." I lied.

She let out a small grunt. "Did it hurt much?" She asks me shyly.

"No." I lied again.

"Oh, umm..." She stopped talking.

I lifted up my head to see if she was still here and hadn't left me, I look up at her slowly while releasing the grip of my forearm.

"Y'know you can speak to me." She claimed as she placed her hand on top of mine.

She glared at me with happy eyes as a comforting smile spread across her face, it was a fake smile but it brighter the room.

"Yes," I replied while brushing my hand slowly through my hair. "And I'm okay, like you said I would be."

"Draco..." her hand reached out towards me, placing it on top of my left hand. "You don't need to hid your emotions with me." A computing smile grew across her face.

I admired her, my head nodded as I sad smile appeared on both of our faces.

Her smile quickly fades as she begins to speak slowly. "H-he wants to... meet us, tomorrow."

I stare at her blankly, not changing my facial expressions or my actions.

"But as I said before, we will be okay." She tries to lift the spirit by holding on tighter to my hand.

"You can't keep saying that." I claim.

She let out a huff while blowing a strand of her hair out her face. "And why is that?"

"Because it won't always be true."

She didn't reply. She stared out the window and pulled her knees up closed to her chest. Her soft, almond colour hair swiftly fell in front of her face, she didn't move it, she continued to stare at the window.

I moved myself closer towards her and moved her hair behind her ear, her dim brown eyes glazed over as she continued looking out the window.

"Do you believe there is good in everyone?" She asks as she moves her eyes towards me.

"No."

Her wide eyes dropped at the word. "Oh."

"Do you?" I asked.

"Yes," she paused and took a deep breath. "I believe that everyone has a 'good' side and everyone has a 'bad' side, but with some people you only ever get to see one side of them."

"Does that mean you think the dark lord has a good side?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me cluelessly. "No, no, no. He is the only one with a bad side."