T H I R T Y O N E

Later on in the day, Luna goes back to Hogwarts not long after she awakes from the dead. Both my parents thought it would be a much better idea to compel her about everything in the last few hours. I felt guilty lying to her after everything she did for me.

She died to save me.

I hurry up towards Draco's room, hesitant to open the door. The door creeks open as I get a glimpse of Draco sitting on the edge of his bed, head in his hands as he rests his elbows upon his knees. I hear him let out a huff before he looks up towards my direction.

"Hi..." I mutter shyly. I walk into his room and shut the door behind me. I continue to walk slowly towards him as his eyes brighten.

Draco nodes as a smile appeared on his face. "Hello." Draco sounded brighter then I last heard it, he looked it too. His messy hair curtained over his head as a small dose of happiness peers through his eyes.

There was silence as I sat next to him, at least three meters apart. I look down at the floor as I take another shaky deep breath. "I- I'm sorry." I speak quietly. I move my eyes towards Draco hoping he is still sat next to me. He doesn't reply at first as he taps his finger on his knee.

"Lilith..." Draco speaks softly. I look deep into Draco's eyes as they pool up with tears, I send a soft smile towards him as he moves closer next to me. "Come her." Draco flicks his head back as he opens his arms widely. I wrap my arms around him as I dip my head into his chest. "You're okay now, sweetheart. You're safe now." Draco says quietly while at stocking my arm.

I feel tears stroll down my checks as my breaths become unsteady. I pull away slowly as I wipe the tear stains off my checks. "I'm so sorry." I apologises again because I knew how many times I said I was sorry it would never be enough.

"No. Do not apologise." Draco begins. "It was my fault I didn't notice-"

"No!" I snap quickly, I point my finger towards Draco. "Do not blame this on yourself." I stand up from the edge of his bed as I walk forwards slightly.
"I did some terrible thing but you can not blame yourself for that." I sniff as I push back my tears.

"Everything you did was not you, Lilith." Draco brush's his hand through his hair as he takes a deep breath. "I know that."

I take another unsteady deep breath as I blink slowly. "I killed someone, he was young. Our age." My voice becomes louder. "Our age! He had his whole life in front of him and I- I took it from them." Tears flood out my eyes uncontrollably as I feel my chest hiccup up and down. "I- I-" I struggle my words. I feel overwhelmed as I try focus my eyes on Draco as he moves forwards to support me.

"This is good... let the emotions out, it's okay to cry." Draco supports me.

"Get off!" I jump back without hesitation. My breathing is rapid and jumpy as I stare at him, his face was filled with confusion and worry. "I- I hurt you." I imply shakily.

"It's fine-"

"No, no, no!" I pace up and down the room back and forth past Draco several times. "I feed on you." I look down on the floor, while I wait for Draco's reply. He didn't respond for a while as he watched me with ease. "I manipulated you. And you think it's 'fine'" I speak calmly. "This is not fine."

"You were not yourself."

"Yes, you keep reminding me but it was still me. It was me who feed on you. I did that." I confess will stepping away from him again, tears still staining my cheeks as they fall.

My breathing gets heavier as I fall to the floor and put my head in my hands, I weep quietly as I feel cold hands against my skin. Draco pushed the hair out my face as he lifts up my chin, I stare blankly as he does the same. He leans in to kiss me as I let him.

"I still love you, no matter what you did." Draco keeps his hand on my cheek as a faint smile spreads between my lips.

"I will always love you till the day I die." I smile.

Draco looks at me confused. "But you can't di-" I laugh as I watch Draco figure out what I mean. "Oh." He mumbles while trying to hide his beaming smile.

I say, "It's hard to keep going, once you don't see that you're fighting for." I see Draco's eyes darken as he worries for me. I sniff back the tears as I close my eyes resting on him.

I became the person I feared most of. I repeat to myself in my head.