twelve

a few months has passed and jeongin hasn't said anything to kyung and still seeing hyunjin.

they were happy to say the least. hyunjin asks the younger from time to time if he's going to tell kyung about them soon.

kyung however,

already found out.

he saw jeongin and hyunjin outside the dorms hugging at night. heck, even saw them kiss at the same night a week ago. but how did kyung know who hyunjin is? he checks taehyung's café with someone who had blonde hair and around his height. he also was suspicious of the place because jeongin refuses to bring him there too.

kyung.. felt upset.

what did he do wrong?

he cried the whole night, unable to sleep. he was thinking why jeongin decided to see someone behind his back. he didn't tell jeongin sooner because, well, he wasn't ready.

today is when he'll confess to what he witnessed.

-

he decided to meet with jeongin in the café. heck, it was even saturday so hyunjin was by the cashier.

"fuck, why'd he decide to meet the day hyunjin's there? i'm really nervous about this." jeongin said to himself as he entered the café, looking around for kyung and sat in front of him.

"why'd you call me for?"

both hyunjin and jeongin are nervous about this.

'does he know?' the two thought.

"you're seeing someone, aren't you?" kyung got straight to the point.

kyung already asked and jeongin got no other way to refuse answering. jeongin took a deep breath and looked at kyung with quivering lips.

"y-yeah. i am."

"why?"

-

so i drew kenma. it looked crappy. i hate it.