thirteen

"i fallen out of love, kyung. i was too scared to tell you and break your heart but... i made it worse. i'm really sorry, kyung."

kyung was shocked. he thought jeongin cheated on him in a much more critical reason but it just turns out he just didn't love him like he once did. he's not that angry anymore. even so, he felt tears coming down from his eyes.

he quickly wiped them and plastered a smile on his face.

"i.. i understand. i can't force you to love me again anyway. this is the end of our relationship, right?"

"it is. i'm really sorry again. i do hope you find someone who'd love and treat you better." jeongin gave a smile, quite a sad one.

kyung returned the smile. "if you don't mind, who are you with now?"

"the cashier guy there. the blonde and tall one." jeongin answered, didn't even bother looking at hyunjin to avoid awkwardness.

"oh, no wonder. i'm no match for him then. well, i should go. wish you the best."

"you too, i'll stay here for a bit longer."

the two parted ways and jeongin finally decided to talk to hyunjin. he went towards the counter, looking up at hyunjin.

"how did it go?" the older asked.

"i finally confessed and he understood. he kinda cried and i still feel bad though. i hurt him."

"it's alright. getting hurt was inevitable."

"yeah.."

"we should talk after work. i can't be slacking off, i might get scolded by boss tae." hyunjin chuckled as he pat jeongin's head.

"alright. let's meet at the park, okay?" jeongin asked as hyunjin nodded.

-

kyung, :(