six

hi, mary here! this chapter is longer than usual and contains smut. if uncomfortable, don't be afraid to skip this! the whole chapter is smut so you're not gonna miss anything too important.

for smut readers, this smut is less descriptive than how i usually write them as i want to keep the shortness of the chapters.

-

hyunjin didn't hesitate to kiss back, biting jeongin's bottom lip for entrance. jeongin then let hyunjin's tongue in and explored his wet cavern, moaning when he felt the blonde male's hands groping his ass.

jeongin pulled away as he ran out of breath and gave hyunjin a lustful stare. "h-hyunjin,"

"y-yeah?"

"take me."

hyunjin snapped.

he took jeongin and carried him bridal style up to his bedroom, closing the door with his foot. hyunjin gently put him down the bed, hovering him and immediately attacked jeongin's exposed neck. "s-shit." the younger moaned.

hyunjin started to create more hickeys on jeongin's neck, shoulders, and collarbones as jeongin tugged his hair.

hyunjin took off his and jeongin's shirt off, the other was shocked at the older's body.

he had big muscles and toned abs, noticing a big floral tattoo on hyunjin's right torso and he could now see the full tattoo on his left shoulder. it's hyunjin's name written in japanese and stared at it for a few seconds as hyunjin noticed.

"looking at my tattoo, eh? you'll be seeing this a lot more often babe." he smirked, getting jeongin's pants off only to also make more hickeys on his thighs.

"fuck me alreadyyyyyy!"

"if you say so, babe."

hyunjin took off jeongin's last piece of clothing and so as his clothing too, and getting the lube from a nearby drawer. he put lube on his fingers and spread the younger's legs, immediately putting two inside jeongin's hole, receiving a moan from him. "mmh, sh-shit."

hyunjin started to thrust his fingers inside him faster and jeongin's moans were getting higher each time. "i-i'm c-close, hyunjin."

right after jeongin said that, he pulled his fingers out and heard a whine from the younger. "not so fast, baby. you're gonna have something way better in you in a second." the older whispered and took off his pants and underwear, putting lube around his member and stroked himself.

once he was ready, he put his dick slowly inside jeongin and went fully in.

"h-hyunjin.. th-this feels w-weirdddd!" jeongin complained.

"it'll feel greater, be patient." hyunjin said, and started to thrust in and out of him in a medium pace, waiting for a moan to come out of jeongin's mouth.

"h-hah... f-faster."

hyunjin suddenly felt more turned on and began to thrust inside him faster, jeongin's moans were getting higher.

jeongin gripped the bedsheets as hyunjin put his legs above his shoulders that hit the younger's prostate more.

"fuck, hyunjin! sh-shit i'm c-cumming!" jeongin whined, forming an unfamiliar feeling in his stomach.

"then cum, baby."

with those words, jeongin finally came and hyunjin chasing his high. him also came not long after.

the older collapsed beside jeongin, both panting and sweaty.

they then fell asleep.

it was the day where jeongin lost his virginity to a guy from the café he loved going to.

-

i got a haircut

i got a haircut

too bad i look like crap