seven

jeongin woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom.

"where the fuc— what the fuck did i get into?"

he saw hyunjin beside him, sleeping beautifully and assumes that he had nothing underneath because.. he noticed there was hickeys all over his neck and shoulders, as well as his ass hurts and he's naked.

"did i really just got fucked by this handsome fucker? i don't mind but.. shit."

"w-what's the matter?" a morning voice spoke.

it was hyunjin.

"y-you're awake! what did we do?"

"you were drunk and i got you home because i didn't know where you live and we got into a heated kiss and we fucked." hyunjin explained and sat up, looking at jeongin with a sleepy smile.

"i have a boyfriend. he can't know this."

"b-boyfriend?! explain."

"look, i've been with him for two years and i'm sure as heck falling out of love with him. i can't have the guts to tell him because i don't him to get hurt." jeongin frowned.

"you'd hurt him more when he sees us like this. what about for now, let's keep our mouths shut." hyunjin replied, taking his boxers from the floor and got himself basketball pants.

"b-before i go, i don't know how to hide these hickeys, i don't have own any turtle necks."

"my sister have a lot of those, let me get one from her closet real quick."

-

jeongin got a turtle neck that pretty much covered the hickeys and got all his belongings, now saying his goodbye to hyunjin.

"t-thanks. i should be going now. i have school."

"what about a little kiss on the cheek?" hyunjin grinned amd pointed at his cheek as a gesture of jeongin to give him a peck.

"right, right." jeongin pulled him down and gave him a kiss.

-

y'all in a stay gc in insta? add me pls my user is @/lolli.sana