two

jeongin went to school, upset because he didn't get to talk to the handsome cashier guy at the café. also upset because he has to put up with the same routine all over again. sometimes he just wanna shout at kyung that they're through.

but he doesn't like hurting people, so he just has to put up with it.

"good morning baby! have you slept well?"

his voice gets annoying and tiring to hear day by day, it's making jeongin irritated.

he went to school, feeling tired than  usual as he stayed up all night trying to finish some homework. jeongin answered,

"no, i didn't. i stayed up because of stupid homework."

kyung was quick to hug him, jeongin automatically pushed him away in surprise. "i-i'm sorry! i didn't mean to. i was just surprised."

kyung sighed, brushing it off.

jeongin headed inside the bathroom, breathing unevenly.

did he hurt kyung?

what's gonna happen if kyung starts to notice his drifting feelings from him?

jeongin's just afraid of breaking and making someone broken.

he didn't want the same thing to happen to other people like what someone did to him once.

-

"the food here tastes great, don't you agree?" kyung commented, grabbing a spoon of chocolate bingsu he shares with jeongin.

"yeah, yeah. it does." he answered, he didn't look interested in their conversation. he wanted to see the cashier guy in the café.

kyung noticed this and had a serious look.

"hey, are you okay? you seem off. is everything alright?" the older asked jeongin, worried.

"yeah, just not in the mood for anything today. sorry."

"it's fine. i understand. if you want, i'll drive you home."

jeongin insisted on not driving him home, to which kyung followed and they part ways.

jeongin's gonna go see that hwang hyunjin guy again.

-

y'all have mobile legends?