ten

"k-kyung!"

"who's hyunjin?"

"i met him in this café recently." jeongin answered, not ready to tell him what's really happening between them.

"tae-tae hyung, this is my b-boyfriend, kyung. kyung, this is tae-tae hyung and jungkook hyung, they're dating by the way. and tae-tae hyung owns this café."

kyung sat down beside him and nodded. jeongin feels quite nervous.

"why wouldn't you let me come here with you?" kyung asked with a serious tone, wanting an answer.

"i-i just want a space of my own and this is my comfort place. i think it's understandable that i want to have my own safe space."

'so he's really not hiding anything? was it all just me overanalyzing things?' kyung asked himself.

is he really just thinking things way too much?

or there's really something that jeongin is hiding from him?

-

"thanks for picking up." jeongin called minho.

it was time for someone to know what's happening and give opinions.

"no problem! what's the call for?"

"i have.. a boyfriend."

"what? really?! that's great! who's the lucky guy? is it the blondie?"

jeongin bit his lip in nervousness. he's finally gonna let someone know.

"no. we've been together for two years. i did like him, but i've grew out of love. the way he talked to me everyday as soon as i enter the campus is sickening to hear. i was also changing and i think he slowly notices these small things. and the café that i liked going to? that's where i first saw hyunjin, the blonde guy. i fell for a new guy. we then met again here and we've been seeing each other since."

"j-jeongin.. you better tell your boyfriend that you're out of love! leave him! you're just gonna hurt him!"

"b-but—"

minho hung up.

"b-but i don't wanna see someone suffer like i did..."