four

"dang, i haven't been in a place like this in a while. thanks for inviting me hyung." jeongin's eyes widened as he gasped to see the people getting drunk and dance.

it's nostalgic.

(you might wanna listen to drippin's nostalgia, it's a bop.)

"no problem, let's head on to where i'm at. let's chat. we might also see a guy you might like." minho winked as he gestured jeongin to follow him.

despite minho and jeongin knowing each other for a few months now, minho still doesn't know that jeongin is dating aomeone. if he did, minho will keep asking jeongin about it.

jeongin sat down on the tall stool while minho got behind the counter to get his stuff ready.

"so, jeonginniebells, do you have any ideal type or something? i know a lot of people who are single! maybe i can get you a boyfriend!" minho clicked his tongue as he gave jeongin a shot of alcohol.

"hm, i think i do? i like long blonde-haired guys with piercings and tattoos. the tall ones, y'know. the height difference would be cute!"

"i think i'm suit as your ideal tyle, cutie."

a voice suddenly joined in and jeongin looked at his right and it was the cashier guy,

looking hot as fuck.

wearing a white button-up long-sleeved shirt that the few buttons were opened that you can see his collarbones and a bit of tattoo showing on his left shoulder. also adding black tight pants that shaped his thighs that felt hard. not to mention his blonde hair tied up into a ponytail and ear piercings.

"y-you're from tae-tae hyung's.."

"y-yeah, i'm hwang hyunjin. and you are?" hyunjin tilted his head to the side, smiling.

"i.. i'm yang jeongin."

-

feeling like crap but here's my ugly ass.

anywho, i'll end it here because i can see my ugly face while typing this