eight

jeongin found himself in a state he never thought he'll be in.

in front of his classroom door.

ten minutes late.

he took a deep breath and knocked the door three times before opening it, seeing all his classmates in their seats and his homeroom teacher already in front talking.

"oh, mr. yang. you're late. this is a first, isn't it?" mr. park looked at him with a small smile.

"y-yes, i'm sorry! i promise i won't be late anymore! i-i woke up really late. it won't happen again!" jeongin went flustered and bowed in front of mr. park.

"yah! don't be so formal like that. head back to your seat."

-

school finally ended and jeongin was about to head to tata's café, already outside the school gates until someone stood beside him.

"hey jeongin! i see you like going to tata's café, want me to accompany you there?" kyung asked, smiling.

jeongin gulped.

"i like to go there alone, kyung. it's my alone place." jeongin answered coldly, not really bothering to look at kyung whatsoever.

and it's bothering kyung. something is really different with jeongin lately.

"but i just wanted to have a talk with you."

"i'm really sorry kyung but i can't right now. we'll do it next time i'm free!"

-

"you're so small."

"tch, not my fault you're built like a tower."

hyunjin and jeongin were sitting at a bench in a nearby park, the older looking at jeongin with adoration. as if he's waiting for him to notice him.

jeongin noticed this and asked.

"do you... need anything? you seem to be looking at me for a little too long."

"kiss. i want it."

hyunjin said straightforwardly and made jeongin blush.

"n-now?! what if someone sees us, y-y—hey!"

hyunjin carried jeongin over his shoulders yet again, standing up and patted his ass.

"you're coming with me."

-

kuroken?? is?? cute?? asf??

is there any comics about them? i'm thirsty for kuroken comics pls