three

he wasn't there.

luckily the owner, taehyung, was present.

he and taehyung have known each other since jeongin comes inside the café often as mentioned. jeongin sprinted inside and immediately caught taehyung talking to a bunny-like guy who assumes is his boyfriend.

"tae-tae hyung, where's the new blonde-haired guy?" jeongin asked with sparkles in his eyes, waiting for an answer.

"oh, you mean hyunjin? he only works here on tuesdays, thursdays, and the weekends. he couldn't be on work daily because he's been going on a lot of school-related things." taehyung answered, meanwhile jeongin frowned.

"that's sad, i'll just chat with you then. is he your boyfriend, hyung?"

"yes! he's jungkook, ain't he handsome? he's kinda jealous of hyunjin, but i don't hit on boys who're five years younger than m—"

"we get it! he doesn't need to know that!" jungkook covered taehyung's mouth to avoid spilling more stories.

jeongin sighed as he sat in front of the couple, looking at them with a jealous face.

he wants to be happy like that.

"don't be sad! hyunjin will come tomorrow and you'll be able to see him! don't worry. i can also lend you a hand if you want to." taehyung winked, giving a thumbs up at jeongin.

"no, i'm good. i'll try to talk to him by myself."

-

jeongin then got a text from his friend, minho.

"hey jeonginniebells! i'm a bartender at a club and my boss said that if i bring someone, he'll pay me extra. i'll sneak you in for a few free drinks!"

he replied:

"sure, give me the details and i'll be there!"

he can't wait, he hasn't been in club in a while. the last time he went in a club was last year. he was 19 back then.

jeongin couldn't wait to go there!

-

what?? double update?? but watch it when i'll start not to update daily lmao

have fun while i'm still updating often 🤡