five

"so uh.. i-i think i c-can't talk to you right now." jeongin stuttered, attempting to make eye contanct with hyunjin but failed miserably.

jeongin is good at eye contact, really. hyunjin's just too handsome that looking at his face feels like it's not a right to look at it for free.

"why's that, cutie?"

"y-you're too h-handsome! i feel like crap!"

"you're not, you're adorable." hyunjin grabbed jeongin's hand, lightly kissing it.

"w-what—"

"you're beautiful."

jeongin felt his heart skip a beat.

-

jeongin and hyunjin talked more until they were drunk.

very drunk.

"y'all should go home now. damn." minho rolled his eyes while giving alcohol to other customers.

the oldest was kinda jealous, jeongin was literally on hyunjin's lap with a smile on his face.

him and jisung haven't really talked to each other lately since they had a fight because of minho's jealous ass.

"i'm too drunk to driveeeeee hyunggggg!" jeongin dragged his own words, chuckling a little.

"you don't even have a car, jeongin."

"i'll drive him to my house!" hyunjin spoke, both drunk males standing up.

"are you sure you can drive?"

"yes, yes! i'm not as drunk as this cute 'lil thing!" the blonde male assured minho and picked up jeongin over his shoulder, standing up to say goodbye.

"where are we goinggggggg?" jeongin asked as hyunjin went to his car, opening the door and getting jeongin on the passenger's seat.

he moved to the other side and went inside the driver's seat as he started the car, driving to his house.

-

"alright. we're here, cutie!" hyunjin giggled, seeing jeongin in his drunk state.

cute.

hyunjin opened the door and jeongin managed to pin him onto it. "w-where are we, hot stufffff?" jeongin asked, putting his hands on hyunjin's shoulders for support.

"we're at my h—"

that's when jeongin got a taste of hyunjin's sweet, plump lips.

-

i got a haircut but nothing changed lmaoooooo

smut next chapter??? idk lmao