one

jeongin wouldn't lie, he loves his boyfriend. but spending every moment in school and going on dates with him almost everyday for two years..

it's sickening to jeongin having to do it everyday.

he feels like a robot. it was fun for the first few weeks of dating his boyfriend, kyung. it got really repitive though. everyday he thinks how he can break up with him without sounding rude, but he just can't. hurting someone isn't his type of thing.

whenever he needs to cool off, he goes to the café near his house. something about the café makes him feel relaxed and safe. jeongin pulled the door open, getting inside the café to see an unfamiliar male standing in the cashier.

he sure is a handsome guy.

he's never seen this attractive male despite being in the café for months, so he assumes he's a newbie. jeongin headed in front of the male to order, he couldn't help but stare at his perfect face. his blonde hair that's tied up in a ponytail, tall height that jeongin was only up to his shoulders, a full-forearm floral tattoo, and a few ear pearcings. jeongin could also tell that this male is working out, judging by how he could see his muscles and his veiny hands.

"welcome to tata's café, what do you want to order for today?" the tall male asked, looking down at jeongin with a smile.

"u-uhm, i-i'd li-like a p-piece of glazed d-donut w-with hot ch-chocolate please." jeongin stuttered. i mean, who wouldn't stutter when a guy looks as perfect as that is in front of you?

"alright. your name, sir? so we can call you when your order is ready."

"j-jeongin."

"okay, jeongin. i'll call your name later."

jeongin nodded and walked to a nearby table, covering his face with his hands from embarrassment.

he remembered his name tag that's placed on the handsome male's uniform.

hwang hyunjin.

-

sana sumikat 'to lmao
(i hope this gets popular lmao)