This is not ok

When Deeks and kensi arrived at special agent Wagners house deeks hesitated before knocking and looked at his partner "kens I don't know if I can do this interview" kensi looked at him and saw the sorrow in his eyes, she put her hand on his chest and looked at her feet "Deeks I don't want to do this either but the sooner we find out who this bastard is the sooner we can get these little girls home and stop worrying about Jennah" kensi looked up at her partner and took her hand off his chest as a tears threated to fall from her own eyes. Deeks turned and knocked on the door, but when the door opened for the two to see a women with mascara stained cheeks from crying and a man, they had only met once or twice but knew he was a very good agent, looked as if he had been crying and his face was extremely red the agents knew this was going to be 10x harder than they imaged. "my baby... Will you two find my baby" the woman almost whispered inbetween crys. "Mrs Wagner I promise we will do anything and everything in our power to get Gracie back" kensi said as she put a hand on Mrs Wagners shoulder. "please come in" the woman sniffled "I know you two are very capable agents two from probably the best team we have.... Just please find my little girl" special agent Wagner said looking at kensi and deeks with sad eyes "We will agent Wagner I promise we will do everything we can" Deeks said trying to stay composed. "we just have a few questions" kensi motioned for them all to sit down.

After the interview kensi and deeks were in the car on the way to ops when nells caller ID popped up on deeks phone "yeah nell" Deeks answered the phone "oh god yeah we"ll go there now" Deeks hung up and looked at his partner "what was that about" kensi said without taking her eyes off the road deeks stayed quiet "Deeks... What was it" kensi now looked to her partner then back at the road "they just found a body" Deeks said so quiet kensi could barely hear him "was it one of the girls" kensi asked "yeah" Deeks looked down into his lap as a single tear fell down his face "which one" kensi grabbed her partners hand and squeezed it reassuringly "her name was Kendall Miles" Deeks said a little bit louder and cleared the tears from his eyes so kensi wouldn't see them "oh my god special agent Kyle Miles... The one who worked with us on some cases back in 2011?" kensi asked shocked "yeah she was his daughter she was only 2" Deeks looked to his partner"this is not ok deeks we need to catch this guy" kensi squeezed his hand again " where are we going" she looked at him "the crime scene" he said looking down again" nell sent the coordinates to your phone" the rest of the ride was quiet but neither of them let go of the others hand until they got to the crime scene.

When they got to the scene Sam and Callen were already there "hey do we got anything yet?" kensi asked as she put her hand in her pockets "no..." Callen looked at her " but who ever is doing this left a note" Callen handed the note to kensi it only had one sentence in it
There will be more.
Kensi looked at her partner as he read the note and ran his fingers through his hair "get this to forensics" Sam took the note from deeks and handed it to another agent. Sam looked just as worn out as deeks and kensi knew this case effected Sam and deeks differently than her and Callen "G and I will go talk to the miles, kensi you and deeks go back to ops and check all the parents background and see if they have anything else in common" Sam said as he headed to the car deeks was extremely relived to be going back to ops so he could make sure Jennah was safe himself.

A/N so I tried to make this chapter longer and I also haven't decided what to do with Jennah and sams daughter so do you guys think I should have something bad happen or just let them be safe?? Ideassss