Weekend

Kensi woke up in deeks arms and felt safe, she wouldn't have gotten up if Jennah hadn't been crying, but she was

Kensi untangled herself from deeks arms and walked away quietly trying not to wake him. When she walked into the room jennah was on the ground crying with her hand in her mouth. Kensi picked up the small girl and tried to bounce her on her hip to calm her down but nothing was working. Kensi pulled her hand out of her mouth and she cried even harder kensi heard a noise behind her and turned to find deeks rubbing his eyes sleepishly "I'm sorry I tried not to wake you up" kensi looked at him worriedly. "It's fine princess" he smiled at her and she rolled her eyes "what's wrong with her" Deeks walked towards them with Jennah still crying "I'm not sure but I think she's teething" kensi looked down at Jennah and held her close deeks smiled at the sight in front of him, kissed Jennah on top of the head and left to get her some medicine

After giving jennah medicine and calming her down it was about 10 am, it was a Saturday so neither of them had to be at work unless Eric called. They were sitting at the table eating breakfast when deeks looked up at kensi "we should look at houses today" he said with his mouth full "ok shaggy swallow your food then talked to me" she teased as she got up to put her plate away and get her and Jennah dressed.

They were driving around LA looking at houses and Jennah was asleep in the back seat. Kensi was staring out the window when deeks nuged her hand "hey Kens what's up" he asked "nothing" she forced a smile at him he decided to let it go for now and pulled over to a beach that he and kensi both loved "get jennah out and meet me down there" he smiled at her and grabbed a few towels from his trunk kensi grabbed a still sleeping Jennah from the back seat and laid her down on one of the towels "what are we doing her deeks" kensi asked "I just thought it would be nice to spend a little while at the beach you know relax" he said while laying out another towel for him and kensi "sit fern" he patted the empty spot next to him and kensi sat down there hands were close and kensi began to feel the need to be close to him so she looked up at him "Deeks" she whispered as if there were people all around when really they were the only 3 on the beach he looked at her and grabbed her hand and laid down so her head would be on his chest "kens" he responded she looked up at him but he just kept his eyes closed she smiled and so did he. Neither of them knew what this thing was or where this was going but they both knew they were more than partners.