Help

Kensi woke up to her partners text message and hurriedly put on a pair of joggers and an ncis t-shirt before taking the 10 minute drive to deeks' house.
She hurried up the stairs to his apartment nervous as to why he would need her at 2 am. She hesitantly knocked on the door, her partner opened the door with a worried look in his eyes and he opened the door wider motioning for her to come in. As she stepped into the apartment she looked on the couch only to see a crying little toddler sitting with a sad look on her face. Kensi shot a curious look to her partner only for him to respond by handing her the note he had already read 20 times over.
After reading the note and then re-reading over again she looked at the little girl and then over a her partner staring at the ground who looked like he might throw up any second "Deeks..." she said, her voice wavering, he lifted his head slowly the look in his partners eyes was pure concern, he stepped closer to her and whispered "what do I do kensi? She's my daughter I can't just put her in foster care" kensi looked again at the crying toddler and walked slowly towards her and knelt down in front of her "hey Jennah it's ok, come here" kensi picked up the fussy toddler and hushed her until her cries turned into light wimpers, and then laied her down on the couch and covered her up with the blanket over the edge of the couch. She turned to her parter who was now leaning with his back against the wall and very obviously considering his options "hey partner let's just make it through the night and we can figure things out in the morning" she said as she pushed his blonde curls away from his face. They both sat on the other end of the couch neither of them really sleeping just watching the little toddlers chest rise and fall as she slept peacefully.

It was getting close to 6:30 am when kensi woke up to the little girls curls tickling her arms. Kensi looked at the little girl who had now made her way onto kensi's lap and was staring at deeks. Kensi untangled herself from deeks' arms, lifted the little girl onto her hip and headed to the kitchen. "are you hungry Jennah?" kensi asked as the little girl had now met monty and was laughing as he was licking her face clean of the tears from last night "yahs" was all the little girl could get out of her mouth in between licks from monty. Kensi had no clue what a baby her age ate and was almost completely sure her partner would be just as clueless while looking though deeks' cabinets deeks came and leaned up against the counter next to her, although they were not together they sure did have a past but never had kensi seen this side of deeks.
He looked concerned, scared, but also excited and confused. "are you ok partner?" she glanced at him only for a second and continued to look though the cabinets. "what do I do kens" he asked while keeping his eyes glued on the little girl who was sitting on the kitchen floor who looked as happy as could be.