Hetty

It was now 7 am and kensi had finally found something suitable for a little girl to eat for breakfast, so after sitting her down and putting the food in front of her and turned to deeks. "It's Wednesday deeks, we have to be at work at 9... Right now I'm not completely sure what you should do but I do know we should bring her to hetty and ask her what she thinks we should do." Deeks smiles at the realization that kensi had said "we" and asked "your gonna help me with this?" kensi pulled a chair out and sat down "of course, that's that partners are for" she said with a smile.
They had just got the little girl to stop crying when they arrived at OPS. Deeks swore he might pull out his hair and kensi was rubbing her temples. The partners shared a look before getting out of the car grabbing the young girl and heading to the door. They both stopped before opening it "what if the guys are in there what am I suppose to tell them" Deeks said looking as if he might throw up any second. "well just tell them the truth deeks, but we're just walking strait to hetty first" Kensi almost yelled over the sound of the waves from the beach not too far from OPS. "What am I suppose to say... Oh hey guys this is my daughter, I got some bimbo knocked up and she...ooowww" Kensi punched him in the arm signaling him to stop "just... Hand them the letter." Kensi tried to sound caring for the sake of the little girl who was now starting to fuss in her arms because of the tone of deeks voice.
Kensi held Jennah in her arms as the two partners walked towards hettys desk. Neither of them were to surprised when hetty didn't look the least bit surprised. "who do we have here" hetty asked looking towards the little girl fussing in kensi's arms. Deeks didn't say anything he just handed her the letter
After reading it hetty looked at deeks, "are you here to ask for help Mr. Deeks" hetty said with a slight smile that looked almost forced "what am I suppose to do hetty she's not even two yet I can't just leave her with a stranger" Deeks said with tears threatening to spill over "well" hetty started "try it Mr. Deeks and if this works, well your very capable of raising a child. Plus I'm sure your partner will help you out as I can see she already has" hetty glanced towards Kensi who was trying to hush the little girl by bouncing her up and down "but as of right now you two need to get to work, there is a daycare in the building that you are welcome to use for free it's down two doors to the left." hetty pointed down the hall way "and by the look on Mr Callen and Mr Hannas face I think you should explain to them"
Kensi headed towards the daycare while deeks walked towards his co-workers and handed them the letter. They both read through it fast and looked up at deeks "what are you gonna do" Callen pushed. "I don't really know G I..I'm gonna try raising her for now but if I can't do it I..." Sam stopped him "what do you mean if you can do it, trust me deeks being a father is one of the best things that ever happened to me I wouldn't change it for the world, if you ever need anything Michelle and I are here" Sam put a caring hand on deeks' shoulder as Kensi walked back in and looked like she might pass out right then and there "and you have your partner, obviously she's a great helper" G said laughing.

A/N so chapter 3 please let me know if something doesn't make sense because I'm writing this as I go thanks :)