One more night

When kensi woke up her partner was no longer next to her, she got up and followed the small laugh she heard coming from deeks bedroom. When she walked into the room she found the little girl laughing as deeks was playing with the stuffed bear kensi had picked up the day before. Kensi just leaned against the door frame and smiled at the sight in front of her
"hey partner" Deeks said not taking his eyes off the little girl "you gonna come in or just stand there" he looked at her now and smiled the smile that made her knees weak. "actually I think I need to go to my place and get ready for work" kensi started to turn away
Deeks got up from where he had been playing with Jennah and handed her the toy "hey maybe you could grab a few things and stay a couple of nights... You know" Deeks paused "just until I get the hang of this" kensi smiled at him "sure thing partner, I'll see you at work" kensi turned and walked to the door.

There was a case that day but it ended up being a case thrown to the FBI because the other murders were normal citizens. It was close to 6 pm and hetty had already told the team of young agents to go home, deeks was the first to stand up "you comin kens?" he didn't look up from his stuff "yeah I'll get the car" kensi smiled his direction "so what is this" Sam joked "what do you mean what is this" Deeks rebuted "well you guys keep being nice to each other and now your going home with each other" Sam pushed "well it's just for one more night just to get deeks on his feet with Jennah, she's a handful" kensi started walking to the door as deeks walked to the daycare.

Once everyone was safely in the car deeks looked down at kensi's feet and saw all the stuff she had packed "one more night ehh, why did you lie to them" Deeks looked now at her mismatched eyes "I wasn't lying I am staying one more night and a few more" kensi turned to him and punched his arm "just drive partner"

"Anyone hungry?" Deeks asked the two girls sitting on his couch "yashss" Jennah blurted out and kensi smiled "always" she muttered.

Deeks cooked everyone some dinner and they were all now seated at the table eating "kens do you think I should get a bigger place" Deeks had stopped eating and was now looking at his partner "I have one room and that's not gonna work with a growing girl in the house" Deeks smiled towards the little girl "momteee" jennah screamed as she was now feeding the dog her left overs until kensi stopped her. "well if your serious about her, about this, then yes... But think about it a little more partner, sleep on it" she smiled at him as they both went back to eating. "I will" Deeks smiled back secretly hoping maybe there thing would work out and they would be able to look for a house together.