Chapter Eighteen

-Jimins POV-

I felt alittle nervous about today since its my first meeting. Yoongi has been very supportive leading up to this. Hes currently making breakfast for us to eat. "What time does it start again?" He said as he pressed kisses against my cheek. Hes very very soft with me and I love it. Hes very attentive to things. "It starts at 11, so we should head out at 10:30." I said leaning against his chest as he played with my hair. I can never express how much of a comfort he is to me. "Well lets eat, hm? Then we can get dressed to go." I nodded leaning up to kiss his cheek before we began eating. We werent alone for long when we heard footsteps. It was only Hoseok and Jungkook who came down. "G'morning." Yoongi said as he got up to look into the pans. "Theres breakfast here if you guys want." He said turning to offer them a smile.

They made their plates and joined us at the table. "So, what are you guys up to this morning?" Hoseok asked as he broke the silence. I glanced at Yoongi who was already looking at me. "Im going to see a therapist actually." I said watching the two smile alittle. We sat with them for awhile before going to get ready. Im nervous meeting the therapist but I know I need this. I sat on the bed trying to find something decent to wear today. "Jimin? Are you dressed?" I heard Yoongi call out from the closet. Hes very considerate of me, he changes in there so I can have privacy. "Almost. Just need to find a shirt." I said walking over to the dresser. I smiled pulling out a top from his clothes. I just wanted to feel like he is with me. I slipped the shirt on instantly loving the way it feels. "Okay Im dressed!" I said as I found a comb for my hair.

I smiled through the mirror watching as Yoongi came out. He turned placing his coat on the chair. "Thats my shirt." He said walking over to me. I blushed under his gaze looking down. "It looks better on you." He said softly tilting my chin up again. I smiled watching as he leaned in connecting our lips. "Are you ready to go?" He said softly as he pulled me in for a hug. I nodded  moving to kiss his cheek. We made our way out to the car and began the drive. "Ill be right here." He said quietly pressing a kiss to my forehead. I turned walking over to the receiptionist. "Hi, my name is Park Jimin. I have an appointment with a Dr. Kim." I said politely and the man stood bowing alittle. I did the same as he walked into the back. "Mr. Park? This way please." The man said and glanced back at Yoongi who just winked at me. I smiled back at him before following the man.

I took a look around at the different rooms I saw. The place looked really nice. "Jimin?" I looked up seeing it was Taekwang. I waved alittle giving him a bow. "Oh, I can take care of him." The other man bowed to me before heading back to the desk. "I hope for whatever reason you are here. You will make it through it." I thanked him and he showed me the way to the room I needed. "Ah, Mr. Park. Come in." I bowed greeted him and waved goodbye to Taekwang. I took a seat on the couch as he sat across me. He had a kind face, he doesnt seem to be that old either. "Well its wonderful to meet you, Im Dr. Kim." He said as he offered me a drink of water. "Okay, now today isnt how the sessions usually goes. Today is just a get to know you. So, tell me about yourself." He said as he handed me some papers.

-Yoongis POV-

I leaned back in ny chair as I pulled up a movie to watch. Jimin said it wasnt supposed to be a long meeting. The waiting area was quiet since it was just me here. But the quietness ended when a girl came barging in. "Mr. Min? Come with me please." I jumped up following her instantly. Is Jimin okay? I followed her down the hall before I heard Jimins cries. "Excuse me." I said moving to sprint down the hallway. I saw the door labelled for his therapist and pushed the door open. I looked in seeing the man obviously worried and Jimin. He was curled up in a ball. "The fuck did you do to him!?" I yelled feeling protective of my baby. I shoved at him away from Jimin before grabbing his collar.  "I dont know what caused this! I did nothing!" He explained trying to loosen my grip. I scoffed at that pulling my arm back to punch him. "N-No Hyung. Please dont." I stopped hearing Jimins voice and instantly went to grab him.

I held him as he cried into my chest, he was shaking alittle bit. I just rubbed his back trying to comfort him. "I-Im sorry Hyung. I just felt overwhelmed I guess." He said between hiccups as he moved to rest against me. "Sh, dont apologize Min. Its okay baby." I said softly as I pressed kisses against his cheek. I moved to wipe his cheeks as he started to relax. "Im sorry for my outburst Dr. Kim and I hope you can forgive my boyfriends actions too." Jimin said as his therapist handing him water. "No need to apologize Mr. Park and I understand Mr. Mins actions." He said bowing alittle. I nodded bowing in return to him. "Why dont we call it a day. Ill see you next week for your first session." I helped Jimin up as he said his goodbyes.

The drive home was quiet as Jimin leaned against my shoulder. I went to get us some takeout before heading home completely. "Do you want to talk about it Minnie?" I asked as we settled onto the couch. He shifted alittle so he was sitting up more. "Not much to say. It just happened Hyung. We were talking and it was fine. Then it just hit me." He said shrugging his shoulders. He seemed upset, I really dont know why he is though. "Jimin, you can tell me anything. Im here for you." I said watching as he just played with his food. I ate my food silently as he did the same. I looked over to see he was still eating before going to my study. I decided to get some work done as I gave Jimin space. I dont really know what he needs right now so Im here. I feel helpless sometimes, I want to be able to comfort him. I want my boyfriend to feel at ease. I just want him to be happy.

-----

💜little update:)