Chapter Seven

*2 months later*

-Jimins POV-

Im currently out with Hoseok and Jin, we are doing some shopping. They are having a party tonight with some old college friends. "Okay, now lets get the drinks." I heard Jin say and I silently followed them. I dont like alcohol. Its such a scary thing. We got home and the others were still cleaning up. I helped put things away before going to clean up outside. "Hey Jimin." I looked up smiling as Yoongi brought some lights out. I walked over giving him a hand. "Your really good at this." I heard Yoongi say as I looped the lights up. "Thanks Hyung. I like decorating things." I said as I shifted the last set of lights up. Ive liked moving things around in the house. Its relaxing to me. "Maybe we can get you a job as a decorator somewhere. Would that be something you like to do?" He said as we walked back into the house.

I looked back up at him feeling grateful. But I didnt want to go somewhere else. "I like being here. Everyone is kind here." I said watching him smile alittle. He excused himself to help Hoseok with something. I walked around alittle before going to help cook. I giggled at the sight of Jin scolding Taehyung. "Tae you cant just let that sit there. Now I have to make a new batch of it." He said as Taehyung pouted at him. Its funny seeing them interact. "Y'know what, its okay. Just let me take care of it. Thanks Tae." He said pressing a kiss to his forehead. I offered to help cook as Taehyung cleaned up the kitchen. I have really grown to love being around all of them. They are all so different in personalities. I grabbed the bowls of chips bringing it out to the living room.

Once everything was set evryone went to get dressed for the party. Ive never been to a party before. I dont even think I have anything decent to wear tonight. Which is why I came to Taehyungs room. "I think this would look perfect on you. Make a few heads turn to you." He said winking at me before handing me an outfit. I stayed for abit before giving him and Namjoon some privacy. I made my way downstairs as I heard a few different voices. Some people arrived already and Yoongi was welcoming everyone in. I shifted awkwardly under the gaze of a few guys. "You look beautiful. Im guessing Taehyung dressed you." Hoseok said handing me a drink. I was grateful for his presence, it made me feel okay. I can do this. I glanced down at my cup smelling the alcohol. Its going to be a long night.

-Yoongis POV-

The party has officially begun and I noticed Jimin was cleaning. "Excuse me." I said placing my cup down and walking over to him. "Hey, give this to me. Its a party Jimin." I said taking the stack of plates from him. He laughed alittle and I placed the plates in the trash. "First one? It can be alittle much at times but its not that bad." I said pouring him a drink. I watched him alittle as he stared weirdly at his cup. Thats when it clicked. "Alcohol makes you uncomfortable. Doesnt it?" I said softly moving alittle closer to him. He nodded and I took the cup away from him. I went pouring him a cup of soda instead. "I wish I knew. I wouldnt have allowed the alcohol then." I said honestly feeling bad for him. "Oh please, its fine. I just have too many bad experiences with drunk men. My Father included." I nodded understanding what he means. Hes lived such a sad life and the more I hear, the angrier I feel.

I introduced him to a few of my friends and I was glad when he seemed more comfortable. I excused myself to go outside to check on things. There was honestly more people than I planned but its alright. It wasnt long before I heard yelling come from inside the house. "Get Yoongi!" I dropped my drink hearing it was Jimin who was screaming for me. I ran inside following the sounds of the commotion. "Jimin calm down its me. Hey its me." I heard Jin say and I pushed my way through to the front. Jimin was curled up on the ground and his shirt was torn off. I turned seeing Namjoon was dragging a guy out so I knelt beside Jin. "Jimin? Hey J-." I said softly reaching him only to get scratched. He opened his eyes seeing it was me. "H-Hyung? Im sorry. I-I didnt mean to hit you." He said shakily as he reached up to touch my cheek.

Once everyone was asked to leave I helped Jimin up and into the bathroom to clean him up. "What happened?" I asked grabbing his hand. His wrists look alittle bruised. "I was coming up here to change my shirt since he spilled his drink on me. And he grabbed at me. I-I tried to get him off but he shoved me in the closet. I-I tried to scream for h-help but I couldnt. I-I couldnt move." He said as tears began to fall again. I moved closer wiping his tears away. "I shouldve stayed by you. Im so sorry Jimin. Im so sorry that happened to you here." I said cupping his cheeks as he sniffled.  I watched as he touched my cheek and I barely registered that I was bleeding. "Let me get this bandaged." He said tugging me closer to him. I stood still watching him get the first aid kit out.

It was kind of weird. Ive spent alot of time with Jimin alone before. But it felt different. The mood is different. "Im sorry for scratching you. I was a daze earlier. I knew I wanted you but I just didnt register it was you grabbing me." He said quietly as he cleaned the blood up. "Its fine Jimin. I umderstand." I said softly watching as he grabbed a band aid out. "Did he touch you? Down there." I said breaking the silence as I inspected the rest of his attire. "Alittle. But he didnt get a chance to get into my pants." I nodded feeling relieved. I want him to feel safe in this house so Im pissed this happened. This is supposed to be a place he feels safe in. I wish I couldve gotten my hands on that pathetic guy. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a kiss to my cheek. "Thank you Hyung. For always trying to protect me." Jimin said as he hopped off the counter.

He was about to walk out the bathroom when I stopped him. "Im always hear to talk, if you ever need to. Even if its late or early in the morning. My door is always open." I said softly watching him smile at that. He nodded giving my hand alittle squeeze. I went downstairs to see the others were cleaning up. "How is he?" Jungkook said turning everyones attention to me. "He seems fine. I think we should just give him space." I said grabbing a trash bag to help out. I went into the kitchen to start the dishes. It wasnt long before I heard footsteps come from behind me. "Can I help?" I turned seeing Jimin standing there. I nodded moving over to give him space. It was quiet as we washed the dishes together. I glanced over seeing that was stacking the bowls up.

Once everything was cleaned up the guys all started to go up to bed. I was shutting the lights off when I noticed Jimin. He was sitting outside in the jacuzzi. "I found these self defense classes. I want to try it out. Maybe then I can stop feeling so helpless and a burden." He said as I climbed inside to sit beside him. I looked at him hearing this feeling sad. "Your not a burden to us Jimin. Definitely not to me. But if you want to take these classes, then go for it." I said understanding why he would want to take them. I couldnt help but notice he was blushing alittle. We sat in silence for a little longer before it got cold. "Sleep well Hyung." Jimin said before closing his door. It felt like its been hours since I got to lay down. Its been a long hectic day and Im ready to just sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

-----

❤💜idk how people are liking this story but I promise Yoonmin will happen at some point! Its a slow progression:)

Thoughts?