Chapter Ten

-Jimins POV-

Its been nice getting back into working again. Yoongi said to take my time and start my work when I feel ready. But I need to move on and get back to normalcy. "Hyung? May I clean up in here?" I said knocking on the door to his office. He looked up at me with a smile gesturing for me to come in. I glanced over to see he looked so deep in thought. "Everything okay?" I said quietly as I started to wipe down the shelf behind him. I hard him take a deep breath before sitting back again. "Yeah. Just making sure I have things finalized for my trip." He said as he started typing away on his laptop. I felt myself begin to frown at that. I felt like they had just left on a trip.  "Your going on a trip? Is everyone going again?" I said as he scooted back in his chair. I quickly wiped his desk down.

I have really enjoyed cleaning his office when hes in it. As weird as it sounds, its nice. "Uh yeah I am. Just me this time. I think Ill be gone for a month or two." I nodded hearing that trying not to appear sad. "Do you want to come with me?" I looked up shocked at the question. "Me? W-Why me?" I said watching him smile alittle bit. He shrugged standing up to walk around his desk. "Dont think you can handle being with me? All alone somewhere?" He said as he leaned against the desk beside me. I could literally feel my cheeks heat up. "T-Thats not it. I just think I wont be much help going." I said shyly breaking eye contact. Why is he so intensely attractive? "I think differently. I leave Thursday night. So, pack enough for two months." He said softly before moving back to his chair. I gulped feeling giddy about this.

I quickly finished so I can go die in my room. I put my cleaning supplies away before going to take a shower. As I was drying off I remembered something. Or someone. I put my clothes away and went to go find Hoseok. I dont know where he is on his feelings towards me. But I think I owe it to him to consider his feelings. "Knock knock Hyung." I said poking my head into his room. He looked up from his book gesturing for me to come inside. I did so closing the door for privacy. "I want to talk to you about something." I said taking a seat on his bed. "Do you still have feelings for me?" I asked quietly looking up at him. He looked taken aback at the question before nodding. "You really special Jimin. I do still have feelings but I wont act on it. You made your feelings clear and I respect that." He said scooting closer to where I was sitting.

I sat there wondering how to explain my thoughts. I felt like a jerk honestly. "I have feelings for someone else. But I want to be respectful to your feelings too. Would it bother you if I liked someone else? I dont want to hurt you." I said honestly watching his expression. He smiled reaching out for my hand. Hoseok is honestly a great guy but I dont feel that way about him. "If you want someone, go for it. Ill be okay Jimin. Thank you for thinking of me." He said leaning in to kiss my cheek. I felt relieved hearing that because I just dont want to hurt him. "Can I ask for something selfish?" He said quietly as he looked into my eyes. I had an idea of what he wanted but I nodded anyway. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered as he inched his face close to mine. I moved my face forward closing my eyes.

-Yoongis POV-

I felt really happy with successfully flirting with Jimin. Hes really easy to be around him and I cant wait to suprise him. But there was one problem I needed to solve. I made my way up to Hoseoks room. I know he likes Jimin and I dont want to make a move if he says no. I opened the door quietly peaking inside. I definitely wasnt expecting to see this. I actually felt my heart break alittle. Jimin was kissing Hoseok. "Hyung?" I looked up making eye contact with Hoseok. "Sorry to interupt. Uh it can wait." I said avoiding eye contact with Jimin. I guess he feels the same about Hoseok. Figures. I closed my door climbing into bed. Im too late. I thought we had something. I thought we had a connection. But as always, the ones Im interested in likes someone else. I closed my eyes trying to sleep away the pain.

I woke the next morning feeling down still. I made myself some coffee before heading outside. I was planning to hide out on the dock until I was ready. "Jimin?" I said noticing he was in the pond. He looked up waving at me and I felt a pang in my chest. I took a seat on the edge of the dock taking a sip of my coffee. "Are you okay Hyung? You didnt come down for dinner last night." He said as he came up to sit beside me. I wanted to be angry but its not his fault. "Im fine. Did you sleep okay?" I said changing the subject. He nodded looking alittle awkward. "Did I upset you? I feel like your avoiding me." He said scooting closer to me and I looked away to the pond. I felt stupid feeling so jealous.

I waved him off saying I wasnt avoiding him. I excused myself heading back up to my room. "Hyung? Can I come in?" I mentally groaned seeing Hoseok come into my room. He took a seat on my bed as I did the same. "You came to my room yesterday. Whats up?" I sighed moving back against the headboard. "I was coming to ask you something but its not necessary anymore." I said feeling sad all over again. He smiled looking at me and I know he saw through my lies. "Its about Jimin. I like him and I was coming to talk about him. But I guess Im too late with that." I said before I heard Hoseok chuckling. I looked feeling confused at why he was laughing. "I knew it! You are so obvious about it." He said causing me to blush really bad.

I waited until he was done laughing at me before he turned to me. "So what did you want to talk about? You need flirting advice?" He said making me even more confused. Shouldnt he be upset? "I dont need help with that. I was coming for something else but now Im confused. Are you not together?" He chuckled alittle before shaking his head. But they kissed yesterday? "Jimin likes someone and he came to 'consider my feelings' yesterday. I asked to kiss him just once, for my own needs. He holds no romantic feelings for me." I smiled at how nice of person Jimin is. Hes always thinking of others before himself. "I guess we both had the same thought yesterday. I was coming to tell you about my feelings towards him. I wanted to get your permission to pursue it?" I can tell he was surprised at this.

It was quiet before he chuckled scooting close to me. "You dont need my permission Hyung. If you like him, go for it. I think you guys would be cute together." He said causing me look at him seriously. "You are my best friend Seok. I care for your feelings which is why I needed to talk to you. Do you still have feelings for him? Just say the word and I wont pursue him. Your feelings matter to me." I said honestly recieving a smile. Ive known Hoseok since we were 5 years old and hes my closest friend. "Im fine with it Hyung. Honestly I am. Jimins always been clear on his feelings and I wont hold any bad feelings if you two date." He said with the biggest smile ever. "I appreciate your thoughtfulness though. Its one of the many reasons we are friends. You truly are a great friend Hyung." He said before excusing himself.

I laid there for what felt like hours as I just thought. I felt stupid for feeling jealous now. Now I can focus on this surprise trip. I really hope Jimin agrees to go with me. I just want to cheer him up and see him smiling again. "Hyung?" I sat up hearing Jimins voice and I gestured for him to come inside. "Can I ask a weird favor?" I nodded patting my bed for him to sit. It was pretty late at this point which confused me. "I-I was wondering if I could sleep here? I cant get them out of my head." He said quietly and I felt my heart break alittle. I just wanted to wrap him up in a ball of comfort. "You can sleep here. You are safe here. I wont let anything happen to you." I said softly as I guided him to lay down beside me. I turned around not wanting to make him uncomfortable. I laid there closing my eyes trying to relax.

I was close to falling asleep when I felt the bed shift abit. I was about to ignore it when Jimin started to whimper. I turned quickly barely making out the expression on his face. He was having a nightmare. I brushed his hair back hoping he would relax. "No!" He shouted swatting at my hands and I worked quickly trying to calm him. "Hey hey its me. Its Yoongi. Its me Jimin. Sh, its me." I said quietly as I held his hands softly. "H-Hyung. H-He touched me. H-He did it again." I slowly pulled him into my arms as he cried. "Sh, its not real. Hes gone Jiminie. He cant touch you, Hyung is here now." I said softly as he cried into my chest. We stayed like this for awhile as his cries stopped. "Are you alright?" I asked as I started to move away. "I am. Thank you." I lightly rubbed at his back into his eyes began to close. He truly deserves the world.

----

❤💜🖤💛💙💚🧡