Chapter Seventeen

-Jimins POV-

We arrived back home pretty early in the morning. It was quiet so we assume everyone was still asleep. "Are you tired?" Yoongi said as he took of his jacket. I turned to face him before going over to kiss his cheek. "Alittle bit. Are you going to stay up?" I said climbing into bed watching him smile. "What are you smiling for?" I asked feeling my cheeks heat up. He chuckled abit before taking a seat on the bed. "You." He said before leaning to kiss my lips. We made out for alittle bit before deciding to make breakfast for everyone. I began cooking as Yoongi remained glued to my back. "Hyung, your supposed to be making the eggs." I giggled feeling him leave kisses along my shoulder and neck. He moved the mixing bowl I was using away before turning me around.

I smiled watching him wrap his arms around my waist. I pulled him connecting our lips together. It still feels unreal that this is happening. Yoongi is my boyfriend. Its feels so nice. The kiss deepened as he moved closer to me, pressing me against the counter. It was amazing, until I heard giggling. "We see the trip went well." We pulled apart to see the others standing there. I blushed seeing all of them either laughing or smiling. "H-Hi." I said catching my breathe seeing Yoongi was blushing alittle. "Hey Jimin. You look great. Did you enjoy Japan?" Jin said as he offered to help make breakfast. Ive always loved being around them. They are very easy to get along with. "It was amazing. Hyung planned everything and I had a really great time." I said causing the others to listen in to us. "So, tell us. Is our Hyung a big softie?" Jungkook said hopping onto the counter.

I giggled at the question but before I could respond I was stopped. "Oh no! We are not talking about this." Yoongi whined as he had the reddish cheeks ever. We all laughed as we got brealfast all served. Taehyung leaned over whispering alittle. "So? Is he?" I chuckled alittle before winking at him and signalling for him to watch. The others also seemed to hear me. I turned seeing Yoongi was playing some game and I sighed loudly. I knew I had his attention and the pout sealed the deal. He put his phone away quickly. He pulled my face to look at him before he placed a soft kiss to my lips. I smiled triumphantly as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Does that answer your question Jungkook?" I said causing Yoongi to whine loudly. The others starting to tease him for being so soft. It was cute.

-Yoongis POV-

Everyone is grounded. Jimin is very grounded. I quietly cleaned up as they all talked together. I will not break like that again. Im big and tough. Im not soft. I have no weakness. "Are you still giving me the silent treatment?" Jimin said latching onto my back. Dont break. Be strong Min Yoongi. Its just a tiny Jimin. You will not give in. "Hyung?" Fuck it. I turned pulling him in for a kiss. Maybe I do have one weakness and that is Park Jimin. Hes a tiny ball of cuteness and I cant resist him. "You softie." He said shyly pressing a kiss to my nose. I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist. "Just for you." I said peppering kisses all over his face causing him to giggle. I carried him up to my room setting him down on the bed. He still wanted to sleep so I laid with him until he did.

I got up and quietly put my things away. I gathered my clothes and Jimins to take them to get washed. I went up and made my way to Jimin. I had to suppress myself from cooing at the sight. He was adorable sprawled out with messy hair. I climbed onto the bed shifting his arm so I can lay beside him. "Hyung stop moving~." He whined grumpily before snuggling against me. "Dont be a brat Min. Im trying to cuddle you." I scolded softly placing a kiss to his cheek. He huffed at that squinting his eyes at me. "Then cuddle me." I chuckled at his behavior and happily wrapped my arms around him. "Are you asleep Hyung?" I heard Jimin say quietly and I opened my eyes up. He smiled alittle propping himself up. "I start my first session of therapy on Thursday." He said and I reached up caressing his cheek.

Im so proud of him, his really changed since I first met him. Im happy hes feeling confident enough to take this step. "Do you want me to go with you or do you want to go alone?" I asked softly taking his hand in mine. "Can you come? It might help knowing you near by. I think its only an hour long." I smiled watching him press kisses along my knuckles. I nodded sitting up and pulled him close. "Are you nervous at all?" I asked softly as I ran my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes leaning into my touch. "Kind of. But I need this. I just want clarity on how to finally begin to heal fully." He said moving to sit between my legs. "I want to thank you Hyung." He said after awhile of silence. I thought he was asleep because of how quiet it was. "For what Minnie?" I said as he shifted to face me.

He leaned forward pressing a kiss to my cheek. I waited patiently for him to say what he needed to. "For everything. Welcoming in and treating me so well. Thank you for making me feel safe here, with all of you. Im very grateful for the others as well." He said and I felt warm hearing this. I reached out giving his hand a kiss. "Im glad I accepted the idea of becoming a housekeeper. It brought me to you." He said cupping my cheeks before connecting our lips together. I smiled through the kiss as I pulled him onto my lap. "Is it weird to ask when you started to have feelings for me?" I said feeling myself begin to heat up. "Well, I always thought you were attractive. I guess I started to really develop feelings for you around the time you got engaged." He said and I felt alittle bad. It must have been hard for him.

It was quiet for a bit as he moved to lay back against my chest. "Do you remember that party we had? With our college friends?" I asked breaking the silence causing to him hum in response. "You looked breathtaking in that blue top. Ive recognized your beauty before that, but I saw it more that night. I started to feel attracted to you since then." I admitted causing him to giggle. I looked down feeling confused by it. "All that time. I thought you wouldnt even look my way." He said quietly before looking back up at me. "I felt the same. I honestly thought you liked Hoseok." I admitted causing him to look shocked. It was funny really, learning what really happened during those times. He assured me that nothing happened with Hoseok, which I knew. Im glad things turned out the way it did. I think I found the love Ive been searching for. I mean, Jimin feels right. Maybe it is possible to have what my parents have, with him.

---------

Late christmas gift❤💚