Chapter Two

-Jimins POV-

Its been two months since I was brought to the Min mansion. Its such a nice change from what Im use to. I mean I get a nice room with new comfy sheets brought to me. I was never really able to have this growing up. "Mr. Park? Breakfast is ready. Please join them on the patio." Mina, shes a really nice lady. She sometimes comes to change my sheets. I pulled on some decent clothes before heading down the hall. "Yah! Stop being loud. Bye Mina!" I stopped watching a group of guys run through the halls. They were trailing behind a really pretty guy. "Jungkook." I peered around the corner to see Mr. Jung scolding one of them. "Yes. Im sorry Dad." He said bowing to Mr. Jung earning a smile. Are these the kids of the Mafia? I made my way outside silently to see they were still setting the table.

Mrs. Min turned to see me and signalled me to sit beaide her. "You look so much better. Do you feel well?" I nodded giving her a bow. I stood bowing to Mr. Min as he approached us. "Jimin, I wanted to talk to you about something." Mr. Min said as we began to eat our food. I nodded turning to face him. We started to talk about my lack of job experiences. I only had one job, I didnt like it. Plus it doesnt help knowing how to do normal people work. "Hun, why dont we have him be a housekeeper. For Yoongi, they could use the help." Yoongi? I sat quietly as they discussed it further. The name sounds vaguely familiar but I cant place it to a face. "Then its settled. Ill take you to there tomorrow. My Son is really nice. So are the others, so you will be fine with them." I nodded trusting his word. Mr. Min has always been kind to me so I have no reason not to trust him. I guess Im a housekeeper now.

-Yoongis POV-

Somedays its quiet at the house and sometimes its hectic. Its a suprise everyday. Like today, my Father is here with some guy. "Jimin, this is my Son. Min Yoongi, hes going to take after me when Im done." He was kind of cute actually. He bowed with a smile to me and I stood doing the same. "Jimin will be your new housekeeper. Treat him well and show him around." Hes my what? "Father, may I speak privately with you?" I said eyeing this Jimin guy. He bowed moving to leave the room when my Father stopped him. "No. Be sure to show him the spare room. Have fun." This is great. I didnt want to have any maids here. Theres no use of having them. "Well, I guess I can introduce you to the others." I said awkwardly leading him out. I glanced back at him to see he was looking around the house. He seems like hes around our age.

I heard talking coming from the kitchen so I led him down the hall. "Hey quiet down for a second. Theres someone you need to meet." I turned back gesturing for him to come closer. The others stopped looking around me to see him. "Its nice meeting you all. Im Park Jimin, your new housekeeper." He said quietly bowing to them. I looked at Jin who raised his eyebrows at me. "Well welcome. Im the eldest here. My name is Kim Seokjin, but call me Jin." Jin said warmly causing Jimin to smile. They eached introduced themselves to Jimin who seemed quiet. "Are you the same Jung and Kims from Mr. Mins group?" He said gaining their attention. "Yeah, our father is Kim Bogum. Namjoons father is Kim Seojoon. And Hoseok and Jungkook is Jung Dahyun." Jin said patting the spot beside him. I motioned it was okay and made him a plate.

I set it down for him but he turned to me. "Where do I eat Mr. Min?" He said standing up grabbing his plate. I turned to the others who looked confused. "Here. Theres no other table. Plus, no need to seperate yourself. Please sit and eat up." He nodded bowing to me again and sat down. I sat back eating my own plate as they all get to know him. He doesnt say much about his past but I guess its normal. "Im going to show him around." I led him around the bottom floor. Before leading him to the basement. "You okay?" I said noticing that he stopped following me. He stood still at the entrance to the basement. "Is my room down there?" He said quietly causing me to feel confused. Why would his room be down there? "No, your room is upstairs. But I wanted to show you the washing machines. Its down here." He still didnt budge and I told him to forget about it.

I showed him all the rooms before telling him to relax the rest of the day. I decided to go and ask my Father to tell me more about Jimin. Like where did he come from and how does my Father know him? "Yoongs. What brings you here?" My Mother said pulling me in for a hug. I held her hand puling her to the couch. "Can you tell me more about this Jimin? Do you know him well?" I asked her once she was settled down. She sighed looking up at me. "Honestly I dont know much about him. I met him officially two months ago. Your Father and his Mother were close before she past. Jimin hasnt had a easy life but I wont say more. Thats his business, when hes ready to talk he can tell you himself." I nodded not feeling content with this answer. What happened to him?

I went back home pretty late to find Jimin was still awake. He seemed to be cleaning the livingroom. "Its late, you should go to bed. I can sort out a chore list for you tomorrow." I said once he looked up at me. He stood up bowing to me. "If its alright Sir, Im almost done. I can finish up before bed." He said with another bow. "Uh if you wish. Good night Jimin." I turned making my up to my room. I stopped by Jins room seeing his light was still on. "Cant sleep?" I said knocking lightly on his door. He gestured for me to come inside with a smile. "Do you think Im too old?" He said quietly taking me by surprise. Hes never been one to worry about his age. "Am I too old for him?" He said gesturing to a frame photo of all of us. Thats when it clicked, he likes Jungkook. "No, Hyung. If you like him, then go for it. You are not that old." I said trying to comfort him.

I barely registered that there was someone else in the room with us. "I try to tell him that. Hyung can get any guy he wants." Taehyung said plopping down onto the bed. Jin turned ruffling his hair. "Hyung doesnt want just any guy." I sat with them for a while before excusing myself. I chuckled seeing a grumpy Namjoon walk down the hall. "Dont laugh. I want to cuddle with my baby." I shook my head at that and went into my room. Its been a weird and long day. Im just ready to sleep. Ill worry about this chore list tomorrow. Its so weird having a housekeeper here. Oh well, hes here now so might as well get use to it.

--------------

😁❤