Chapter Twenty Five

-Yoongis POV-

I got dressed to go see some different venues with Jimin. I was disappointed we had to find a new place. Jimin absolutely loved the venue we selected first. But shit happens and they had to cancel on us. I turned hearing Joys adorable little laugh. "The princess is all cleaned and ready for Daddy." I smiled seeing her get all jumpy seeing me. I took her into my arms giving her cheek a few kisses. "Alright little missy. Lets rest your legs for abit so we can get your nylons on." I said wiggling her legs as she tried to clap her hands. She has very active legs, constantly kicking them around. She is honestly so perfect and everyday with her has been amazing. "Okay princess, lets go find Appa so we can go." I said positioning her headband on her properly. She is literally so spoiled by the guys, they cant stop buying her things. I walked out to see Jimin was talking to someone at the door.

I walked closer to see it was just Namjoons mother. I smiled greeting her with a bow. "Well I wont hold you. It was nice seeing you again Jimin." She said sweetly before turning to say hi to Joy. I moved aside allowing her to pass me. I got Joy all buckled up before starting the drive. "Hows the decorations coming along?" I asked as I felt him take my hand in his. "I have everything I need. Just need the venue so I can get it set up. I also found this place that helps decorate for events." I nodded feeling excited to get things set up. Jimin has been working so hard on getting the materials together. Its also adorable watching him show us how to put things together. Especially telling the babies how to do something is entertaining to watch. "Welcome Mr. Min and Mr. Park. Its an honor that you two even considered us." A man said as he and his assisstant bowed to us. We bowed in return as Jimin placed Joy in her stroller.

I looked around seeing just how beautiful the place was. I dont know about Jimin but I think its perfect. "Here. Is that better?" I said softly giving Joy her bottle of milk. She was starting to get alittle fussy. But the milk helped to make her happy. "Sweetheart? What do you think? I think its perfect size for our wedding. Do you like it?" Jimin said as he walked over to us. I had just taken Joy out of her stroller for her to look around. "I love it. I think its perfect. I say we book it." He nodded walking over to the front desk. "Okay princess. Lets get going now. Its almost time for someones nap." I said pressing a few kisses to her cheek. Honestly never thought how much she has changed our lives. Shes such a beautiful little girl and she has brought so much happiness to our lives. I just hope we can continue providing her with the best. Being a parent has been an amazing journey. And Im not alone, I have Jimin.

**tiny time skip**

I was getting dressed to go with my Father to meet some friends of his. I heard alot about them, they are highly respected here. Almost the same treatment we get from people. I was going to go with some of the guys so they can meet them too. "I should be home by dinner." I said watching as Jimin pulled his shirt off. He nodded walking over grabbing my tie. I held him by his waist as he fixed my tie. "You look handsome." He said buttoning my shirt up for me. I pulled him closer connecting our lips together. "I try my best to look good for you." I said before attacking his face with kisses. I smiled hearing his giggles and cupped his cheeks. We shared one last kiss before I made my way to my car. I didnt know what to expect from this outing. My Father said it would be beneficial meeting them. I just hope nothing goes wrong tonight.

-Jimins POV-

I got Joy all dressed and a bag packed for her. Yoongis Mother wanted to watch Joy for the weekend to give Yoongi and I some alone time. I cant believe Im getting married in less than a month. I smiled watching as Joy played with her little stuffed cat toy. "Ready to see Grandma? Shes excited to spend some time with you." I said as I put her into her car seat. I turned watching as Jungkook came out the house. He wanted to tag along for the ride since Jin went with Yoongi. "Have you heard back from any of the jobs you applied for?" Jungkook asked as we started the drive. I have been on the search for a job since Yoongi doesnt want me to be the housekeeper anymore. "A few contacted me back. Im meeting with two of them next Friday." We talked for abit before we arrived at Yoongis parents house.

We spent about an hour just talking with Mrs. Min before heading back home. It was still quiet so I knew they werent home yet. I helped Jungkook cook dinner for when they do come home. But the silence was filled with shouting. "Why wont you tell us what happened? We got thrown out because of you." I heard Jin say as I walked into the livingroom. I looked around before settling on Yoongi. He seemed pissed off, thouhh he seemed to relax seekng me. "He badmouthed Jimin. He called him a slut, as if he chose that life. He needed to be put in his place." Yoongi shouted causing everyone to go quiet. I walked over to him about to say something when Namnoon spoke. "That bastard. We couldve helped Hyung. Jimins our family too." I turned feeling grateful for them. I smiled feeling Yoongis arm wrap around my waist. I leaned in connecting our lips together. I gave his forehead a kiss before leading him upstairs.

I pulled out a change of clothes as he took his jacket off. He still seemed upset so I just kept quiet. He moved his hands allowing me to unbutton his shirt. "I love you Jimin. You know that right? You know I would never think like that about you?" He said quietly as he pulled me in by my waist. I smiled reaching up to remove his tie. "Of course I know that sweetheart. Ive never felt like I was judged here. I know you dont think that way, you arent ignorant." I said cupping his cheek. He closed his eyes leaning his forehead against mine. "I love you Min Yoongi. No one can take this from me." I said softly as I pressed a kiss to his cheek. I held him close trying to help him calm down. He really seemed bothered by the man that spoke ill of me. I mean I understand his anger. Hes always protected me. Hes always stepped in to keep me safe in every way.

Once we had all finished our dinner the others helped clean up. I tidied up the dining room before going into Yoongis study. "Let me run you a bath." I said as he moved to let me onto his lap. "As long you get in with me. Im more than happy to take one." He said with a smile as he pulled me in closer. I gave him one last kiss before heading out. I stopped turning to see the guys were all in the livingroom. "Im grateful for having all of you in my life. Im sorry if Ive never shown that enough." I said gaining their attention. Jin stood walking over to me with a smile. "You have. Its been a pleasure welcoming you into our crazy family." He said before pulling me in for a hug. The others gave me a smile before I excused myself. I began to fill the tub up as I lit some candles. It wasnt long before I felt his hands on my hips. I smiled watching as he loosened the string on my pants.

After some distractions we climbed into the tub. It was nice and relaxing. He leaned back against me closing his eyes. "Im sorry I was so angry earlier. I couldnt control myself. But I just thought of you. The faint bruises and scars you still have. The room I found you in. I just lost it." He said as he laced our fingers together. "Sh, I know it bothers you but try to relax. Im not living that life anymore, Im safe now." I said grabbing the sponge to rub against his chest. He remained silent as I continued to try and soothe him.. I have always enjoyed these moments. Its just us, nothing too extravagant. We just needed each other. "I cant wait to marry you, Min Jimin." He said once we were cuddled up in bed. I giggled at the feelings of his kisses. I felt loved and cared for. It was something I always felt when he is around. "I cant wait to make you mines forever." I said watching as he smiled so wide. He peppered my face with kisses before settling beside me. I held him closethe rest of the night, enjoying his embrace. Hoping he found comfort in mine.

-------

💜💛

So sadly this story will be ending soon!

I havent really decided on how many more chapters to do but it will be ending soon!

I reallh hope you all have enjoyed this story and Im grateful to all the love and support you have shown me!

💜💜💜💜💜