Chapter Twenty Seven (END)

💛Its going to be really long💛

-Jimins POV-

I looked over at Joy who played happily in her toy set swing. I cant believe my wedding is tomorrow. I cant explain how good it all feels. Everything has been going so well. The only downside is my random depression moments. My panic attacks have been acting up sometimes too. Maybe its just pre-wedding jitters. "How are my babies doing over here?" I smiled feeling Yoongis arms wrap around my waist. I was currently working on Joys outfit. I was fixing up a cute headband for her. "Perfect. Hows my baby doing?" I asked leaning back to kiss his lips watching him smile. "Your baby is happy and in love." He said tickling my sides alittle bit. We were interupted by a fit of giggles from Joy. "Da...Dada..rada." She said causing us to go silent. She said her first word, she said 'Dada' and I dont know how to handle this. She spoke and its honestly so precious.

I looked at Yoongi who was smiling so wide as he picked her up. I stood feeling so happy that she spoke. "Our sweet angel. Our precious baby." Yoongi said peppering her cheeks with kisses as she continued to babble on. "She is so perfect. Absolutely perfect. Daddy and Appa love you so much." I said leaning in to kiss her cheeks. The others came into the livingroom and we shared what happened. I smiled watching them carry her and tried getting her to say their names. She is one spoiled little girl with love. I mean honestly we need to get a room just for all the gifts they buy her. "Well I should get my things packed for tonight." I said turning to look at Yoongi completely. He smiled pulling me by my waist connecting our lips. "Its only for a night but Im already missing you." He said as we swayed for a bit.

We were pulled from our little moment wgen a fit of giggles and clapping caught our attention. We turned seeing Joy was happily smiling at us from where she sat. Yoongi walked over scooping her off of Jungkooks lap. I made my way up to get my things packed for the night. I grabbed my suit out placing it on the bed. "Hey we are going to come with you. Just so you arent lonely. Also to ensure you love birds wont sneak out to be with each other." Taehyunv said as he plopped onto tbe bed. I giggled at that finding it to be accurate. Im sure we would be tempted. Especially Yoongi, hes a big baby that likes cuddles. I mean I love cuddles too so I cant judge. Plus I get kisses from him, so extra warmth. "Tae? May I have some privacy with Jimin?" I smiled hearing Yoongis voice causing me to zip up my suitcase.

Taehyung stood quickly making his exit and closing the door. Yoongi walked over placing his hands on my hips. "Not so fast baby. Remember? Wait until after the wedding." I said softly stopping his hands that tried to take my shirt off. He groaned alittle plopping down on the bed. I giggled at the pout he had on. I climbed onto the bed pressing a kiss to his cheek. "What are you looking at?" I said feeling myself blush under his gaze. "I love you so much. Cant wait to start our forever." He said softly as he brushed my hair back. I laced our fingers together pressing a kiss to his hand. "I love you Min Yoongi. My soon to be husband." I said moving up to connect our lips together. I smiled feeling him pepper kisses all over my face before pulling away. "Ill meet you at the altar." He said as he pulled me in for a hug. I closed my eyes taking in this moment. I knew it would be lonely but its only for a night. I can handle this.

I dont know what is thats bothering me, but I have to push it away. I have to be strong. I have to be strong for him, I can handle this. The others went to bed an hour ago and I cant sleep. Its like all the bad thoughts Ive had are attacking me. I stood up going to my suitcase and pulled out Yoongis sweater. I needed his comfort. I laid down down hoping it will help me. But I still heard them. It was my parents voices following me. Reminding me of who I am. I didnt want to bother Yoongi with this so I tried to do my techniques to calm me. But nothing worked for me. "H-Happy place. My happy place." I said wiping my tears away trying to think of Japan. I can do this. Im fine. I can handle this. I need to be strong for Yoongi. I want him to be proud of me.