Chapter Twelve

-Yoongis POV-

I never thought that Jimin would be terrible with surprises. Hes very bold when it comes to getting what he wants. Or attempting. But Im a strong man, I cant break that easily. "But Hyung!" He whined for the tenth time this morning. "But Jimin! You will find out where we are going in about 24 hours." I said watching his eyes widen at that. I laughed at his expression before a pillow was launched at me. "Yah!" I said throwing one right back at him. He started to laugh causing me to throw another at him. "So if its not a business trip. Then why? Whats the reason for this trip?" He said sitting beside me with a smug smile on his face. I sighed moving off the bed attempting to finish our task. "Jimin-ah, I want you to be happy. Im hoping this trip helps with that." I said watching him look up at me. He didnt say anything more and helped me make the bed.

I went downstairs to get breakfast started when I was met with the lovey dovey couple. "I love you both seriously. But can you not makeout and feel Tae up on the countertop." I said causing the two to seperate. Taehyung hopped off the counter adjusting his clothes. "You could be feeling someone up if you confess to him." Taehyung said causing me to turn to face him. "Thats alittle insensitive considering what hes been through. Dont you think?" I said defensively causing Taehyung to frown. He stepped forward wearing an apologetic look. "I didnt mean it like that Hyung. Im sorry." I waved him off ruffling his hair. I made breakfast as they set the table up. The morning went as it normally went. Alot of talking and laughing, its nice. I like watching them play around. My family is happy and thats all I can ask for. I checked the time to see we still had a few hours until we leave.

I arranged for a car to come pick us up to take us to the jet. One of the many perks of being rich. Its easy to afford all of this. I went out to join the others again as they moved outside. The were playing tag or something and I smiled watching the babies run around. "Hyung! Come play!" Jungkook said running over to me grabbing my hand. I followed him as he brought me over to the others. "We are playing hide and seek now. Oldest seeks first." Hoseok said nudging Jin alittle. I glanced over to see Jimin and he seemed excited. "So we can hide anywhere? Even in the house?" Taehyung said as he glanced around. Once the rules was sit Jin sat and began counting to 100. I walked down to the gazebo hoping no one else is there. I sat around back behind the stone wall.

We played a few rounds before we went out for lunch. It wasnt our usual spot but this place is a good second. "Hyung?" I stopped turning at the familiar voice. It was Taekwang, I guess he works here now. "Taekwang. H-How are you?" I said stepping closer to him. Its been nearly 5 months since I last saw him. "Im well, just a side job until I get my liscense. And you?" He said with a little smile. I spoke with for alittle before he was called. I went to find where the others were sitting. "There you are. We saved you a seat." Jimin said pointing to the spot across him. We were chatting before our server arrived. "Oh Taekwang. This is a nice surprise." I looked up seeing he was our server. I didnt miss the way Jimins mood shifted. He became quiet throughout our meal.

-Jimins POV-

It was weird seeing the two of them together again. The smiles they exchanged, it hurt. It hurt and he isnt even mine. He has no idea how much he means to me. He doesnt know he much he effects me. But he isnt mine. We are just friends, nothing more. "Hey, you okay?" Namjoon said quietly bringing me out of my thoughts. I nodded offering him a smile as I ate my food. We got up to leave and I glanced back to see them talking. Taekwang is perfect for him. Hes from a good family and working to be a therapist. Hes also a really nice guy. Perfect for someone like Yoongi. I feel stupid thinking I could even have a chance with him. "Im going to take a shower. But we should get ready to head out soon." Yoongi said once we arrived home again. I nodded going up to my room.

I sat on my bed as I just thought. I dont want to spoil whatever the surprise is. Ill just try my best to not think about this. He must have planned alot for this trip. "Im ready." I said bringing my bags downstairs. He nodded opening the door and grabbing my bag. "I can carry my own Hyung." I said with a smile taking my bag back. We got everything into the car and we waved to the others. Im really excited to see where we are going. Hes very good at keeping secrets like this. "Whoa! Is that for us!?" I said gasping at the sight of a real jet. This is one if the many things I wanted to try. "Go check it out. They will bring our things in." I nodded happily running up the stairs. I was in awe looking around. "This is so much better than it looks in the movies." I said seeing Yoongi lean against the chairs.

I placed my bag down on one of the beds in the back. This is literally so unreal. "Hey whats wrong?" I said watching how fidgety Yoongi seemed. He tried to wave me off but he seemed uncomfortable. "Hyung, talk to me. Are you alright?" I said softly taking his hands in mine. He smiled shifting abit before looking at me. "Not a fan of heights." He said quietly and I felt my heart soften at that. Thats when I remembered something he said to me. I reached up cupping his cheeks smiling up at him. "Im here now. Your safe with me. Nothing can hurt you when Im here." I said watching smile wide before pinching my sides. "Thanks Jimin." He said pulling me to the seats. I sat beside him watching as he became more fidegty. I held his hand rubbing circles against the back of his hands.

It was a bit of a rough takeoff for Yoongi as he squeezed my hand. I shushed him as I tried to comfort him. "Okay, its done now. Your okay Hyung." I said once the takeoff was finished. He took a deep breath before loosening his grip on me. "Mr. Min? You are safe to move around now. Ill inform you when we are a few hours out." The pilot said over the intercom. I unbuckled my belt before going to the mini fridge. "I requested they pack it full of things we like." Yoongi said as I scanned the fridge. I reached in grabbing two sodas for us. "Im going to take a nap." I said throwing the empty can away. I slipped into something comfy before climbing into one of the beds. Its unbelievable that Im here. Never did I think I would experience this. I shifted around seeing Yoongi climb into the other bed.

I was being shaken awake by Yoongi who smiled down at me. "Good morning. We landed a few minutes ago." I jumped up hearing that. I smiled grabbing his hand pulling him to the door. I gasped looking outside. I cant believe it. "Japan!? Hyung!" I said jumping at him as he wrapped his arms around me. "Beautiful, isnt it?" He said setting me down causing me to blush. I turned moving out of his grip admiring the sunrise. "Ive always wanted to come here. Its on my list I made a few months back." I said as they loaded our bags into the car. I watched out the window as we drove off. Japan is such a beautiful place. "Is this where we are staying!?" I said seeing the cute little house. Yoongi nodded grabbing my hand leading me inside. "I guess its time to tell you what this is about." Yoongi said as he leaned against the counter.

He handed me his phone and I saw it was a photo. "Its my list. Wh-I dont get it." I said trying to understand. "I wanted to make you happy again. I thought this could be a good thing for you, to help you heal. So, I planned to help complete your list." He said causing me to smile but I could feel myself begin to cry. It was such a nice thing for him to do. "Hey, why are you crying? Did I upset you?" He said wiping my tears away. I sighed leaning into his touch. "Why are you doing this for me? What have I done to deserve it?" I said quietly as I looked up at him. He smiled wiping my tears away completely. "You deserve the world Jimin. You deserve happiness, a chance to start again. I did this because I care about you." He said softly and I felt my heart warm up at this. I leaned in hugging him tight feeling his arms wrap around me. I loved this feeling, I was safe.

-------

Let the trip officially begin💛💜