Chapter Sixteen

*Mini time skip*

-Yoongis POV-

I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked over seeing Jimin stir a bit. I picked up the phone seeing it was my Mother. "G'morning Eomma." I said quietly as I settled back into bed. "Good morning sweetheart. How are you? Hows the trip going?" She said causing me to smile down at the beauty beside me. "Its going well, I have alot to tell you when I get back." I said climbing out of bed. I walked over to the window as my Mom spoke about her week. "Hyung~. Where are you? Come back to bed~!" I blushed hearing Jimin whine loudly and of course my Mom heard him. "Oh my heavens! You two are sleeping together!? Im going to be a Grandma!?" My Mom squealed causing me to grow embarassed. I looked back at the bed to see Jimin was pouting. "I-I have to go Eomma. Ill call you later." I said ending the call quickly making my way back to bed.

I smiled watching as he began to smile up at me. I leaned down placing a kiss to his nose. "I like nose kisses." He said shyly as he moved to snuggle closer to me. "Hm, I guess I have to give you lots of those then." I said moving to pull him closer. He adjusted himself to lean against my chest. "Sorry for interupting. I didnt realize you were on the phone." He said as traced circles against my stomache. "Its fine. But we are definitely going to need to tell my Mother about us, she heard you. Not surprised if shes already planning our wedding." I said sitting up watching him giggle. I glanced over at my phone to see if I had any messages from the guys. "Would you let me dye your hair?" Jimin said once I laid back again on his chest. I looked up at him watching him smile alittle. I was about to lean in for a kiss but he stopped me.

I pulled back staring at him as he just giggled. "Morning breathe, let me go brush my teeth first." He said squirming out of my hold. I tried to stop him but he successfully ran off. I shook my head at his cuteness before going to brush my own teeth. Stupid morning breath cockblocking me. "Whats the pout for?" Jimin said once I made it into the bathroom. He smiled alittle before finishing up his teeth. I thought he was going to leave but he stayed put. "You are really adorable sometimes." He said after I rinsed my mouth out. I smiled placing my hands against his waist. I lightly pressed him against the sink counter before connecting our lips together. I felt him wrap his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. It was going great before I started sporting a hard one. "Fuck. That was unexpected." I said awkwardly once Jimin pulled away with a blush.

He glanced down before shifting uncomfortabley. "I-Im sorry Hyung." He said quietly looking back up at me. I felt horrible for this and I wished it didnt happened. "No, Im sorry. Uh could you just give me a few minutes? Ill be out quick." I said creating space between us. He stared alittle before glancing to the door. "I can help. I-If you want." He said shakily but I waved him off. "Seriously, its okay. Ill take care of it. Im sorry." I said again before he said he will go make breakfast. Once I was completely alone I mentally slapped myself. "Way to ruin the mood." I grumbled before turning the shower on. I know its impossible to not feel horny. I mean I am human and Jimin is crazy gorgeous. I just want to go at his pace, I dont ever want him to feel pressured. I dont want to rush him.

-Jimins POV-

I went downstairs to get started on breakfast while I wait. I was trying to find some music to play when I got an email alert. It was from the therapist place. They accepted my request and they will inform me when they have an available therapist to take me in. "What are you up to?" I smiled turning to see Yoongi walk into the kitchen. "Uh I actually wanted to talk to you about something." I said standing up wrapping my arms around him. I felt him do the same as he kissed my forehead. "Im going to start seeing a therapist. I want to heal completely and learn how to do that." I said quietly as we just rocked alittle. He moved getting a better like at me. "I want to be able to move on from that life. Move on from flitching at the slightlest touch. I found a therapist place thats not too far from the house. Im just waiting to get a personal therapist assigned to me." He nodded offering me a little smile.

He pulled me to take a seat at the counter and he was still smiling. "Im proud of you. Ill be here, every step of the way. You will get through this." He said softly as he leaned in kissing my cheek. I sighed in relief leaning against his shoulder. I am so ready to fully take control of my life. "Well, I should finish up with breakfast." I said pulling away from his embrace. He stood helping me cook. It was a very nice morning. Very relaxed and cuddly. Im not complaining, hes adorable. "Hyung, its your Mom." I said grabbing his phone from the nightstand. He moved alittle taking the phone. "Prepare yourself." He said pressing a kiss to my neck. I giggled at the feeling but gave him a kiss to his cheek. "Yoongi dear? We need details. I told your Father so we are both dying to know." I laughed listening to his parents and watched as he spoke to them.

I got dressed so we can go out for a walk. The weather is so nice today and I just love it here. "Time has gone by too fast. Cant believ we are leaving next week." Yoongi said lacing our fingers together. I sighed realizing the fantasy of being here is ending. Japan is an incredible place to be in. "I know. I should thank you for this. Its been an incredible experience." I said stopping to give a kiss on his cheek. He smiled pulling me in by my waist. "I just want you to be happy. You deserve the world." He said before connecting our lips together. "Just give me you, thats all I need." I said softly against his lips causing him to smile. "Im all yours." He said peppering my face with kisses. I truly felt happy. I it felt like my life was finally starting to be mine. Its hard to explain but I love that feeling. Yoongi has helped me so much and Im grateful to him. He makes me feel special.

----------

❤❤