Chapter Eleven

-Jimins POV-

I woke up feeling warm just like I have the last few mornings. Im pretty embarassed about asking to sleep in his bed. But I cant help it. I dont have nightmares when Im with him. I feel completely safe when Im around him. I turned alittle to see he was still asleep so I carefully sat up. "Morning Jimin. Did you sleep well?" I heard Yoongi mumble in his raspy voice. I turned seeing he was squinting his eyes. "I did Hyung. Did you?" I said earning a nod from him. Its just calming around him. Hes not loud or outgoing, hes relaxed. I like being around him to feel at peace. Its like my brain shuts off when hes close to me. "Are you going to come with me tomorrow?" Yoongi said as he climbed out of bed. I almost forgot he invited me to go. Still confused on why he asked me. "If its not too much trouble, then yes." I said climbing out too to grab my sweater.

I followed him downstairs where the others were already awake. "I want you to come with me. Its a surprise trip actually, just for you." He said taking me by surprise and I watched as a smile grew on his face. "A surprise for me? Wait Hyung. What does that mean?" I said following him but getting no answer. I like surprises, Im just impatient with them. I wonder why? Where are we going? Whats he planning? "Good morning sleepyheads! Come eat." Jin said once we came into the kitchen. Everyone was here eating and laughing together. "So how long has this been going on? Why havent you said anything to us?" Taehyung said once we were settled in our seats. "What are you talking about Tae? Can you pasd the syrup please?" Yoongi said poking his cheeks. I silently made my food as I just listened.

I definitely wasnt expecting this though. I looled up awkwardly at Yoongi who was across from me. "The two of you. I mean its pretty obvious but now you two are sleeping together. So spill the tea we are curious." Jin said nonchalantly as the others just giggled. I glanced at Hoseok who looked at me apologetically. "Its not what it looks like. We are not together, it doesnt mean anything." I said turning my attention down to my plate. "Now thats settled, everyone eat please." Yoongi said quietly and I looked up at him. He looked upset, maybe he didnt like the things they said. I cleaned up once everyone was done. I decided Ill start my chore list for the day. That was before I was pulled away by Yoongi. I was confused but followed him regardless.

He led me into his study releasing his hold on ny wrist. I turned closing the door before looking up at him. "Hyung? Are you okay?" I said as he walked up to me with an expression I couldnt read. "This. Its nothing? Theres nothing at all that you feel?" He said quietly as tears began to form and it clicked. I didnt mean to offend him or hurt his feelings. "I just meant romantically Hyung. It means alot to me but I just wanted to clear it up for them. It does seem like it meant something else so I was just clarifying that." I said sadly because I want it to be more. I want to sleep in his bed feeling him hold me. He doesnt touch me. Hes just there for my comfort. Nothing romantic. "Sorry for dragging you. I promised I wouldnt hurt you, so if I did hurt you. Im very sorry." He said taking a step back. I waved him off saying I was fine before excusing myself.

-Yoongis POV-

I went to sit by the window as I just thought. I shouldnt get too upset over what he said. He can completely feel nothing, its not like he has to like me back. It just hurt hearing him say it was nothing. "Yoongs? Hey can I come in?" I looked up seeing it was Jin standing there holding two cups. "I bought coffee. Im just checking on you." He said sitting in front of me. I smiled accepting the cup of coffee from him. "I know Im aggressive about my thoughts and opinions. But your my brother and Im here for you, if you need to vent or just talk." He said and I hated how he knew me so well. "I like Jimin." I said taking a sip of my coffee. Jin chuckled alittle before scooting closer. "I know Yoon. Hes a special guy, he really is. Just tell him then." He said wearing a smile that Ive grown familiar with. It was a comforting one.

He sat with me until he finished his drink before saying something about a motel. I shook my head at that finding it gross. "Hey." I said knocking on Jimins door before pushing on it. He was currently standing in his closet with an empty suitcase at his feet. "Where are we going Hyung? I dont want to under pack if its a cold place." He whined alittle throwing a jacket into his suitcase. "Thats a surprise. Pack warm clothes too, thats all you get as a hint." I said chuckling at the pout on his face. He huffed walking over to lay down. "You suck at giving hints." He mumbled turning to face me. He can be really sassy when he wants to be. "You will like this trip alot. I planned everything out, trust me." I said taking a seat on his bed.

I figured I should pack my own things since we are leaving tomorrow. I really hope this makes him happy. He deserves the world and I hope I can give him alittle bit of it during this trip. I turned seeing Jimin was standing in the doorway. I smiled seeing he was in his normal sleepwear. "Get comfy. Im just packing, so it will be awhile until I join you." He nodded climbing into my bed snuggling under the covers. He has no idea what he does to me. The sight of him in my bed or waking up to him. I got majority of the outfits I wanted packed. I want to look for him. This whole thing makes me feel like a teenager with a crush. I slid my suitcase into my closet before brushing my teeth. I glanced over at Jimin seeing his eyes were closed. I quickly changed into some sweats before climbing into bed.

I could really get used to this feeling. Coming to bed with him waiting there for me. But I wont be selfish, I try to not think like that. He comes to me for a reason and I wont abuse that. I mean, I know I would never hurt him. But I cant be selfish, hes seeking comfort. Thats all there is to it. But I cant help but feel special. He doesnt sleep in the others beds, just mine. Its like Im the only that makes him feel safe. Its an honor being that for him. "Cant sleep?" Jimin said softly pulling me from my thoughts. I turned facing him and I didnt miss the way he blocked himself abit. Its sad that he has those immediate reactions. "Not really. You too?" I said softly watching the way he smiled. "I was actually. But I noticed you were awake still." He said meeting my gaze. His eyes, they are beautiful. Its hard not falling for him when I look into them.

It was quiet. All that could be heard was the guys downstairs playing around. But it felt quiet right here. "Hyung?" He said breaking the silence. He moved closer and I just watched him. "Its cold tonight." He said moving alittle closer to me. I climbed out of bed to grab an extra blanket. "What are you doing?" I heard Jimin say as I went into the closet. I also grabbed a sweater for him to wear. "Here." I said handing him my sweater. I set the extra blanket on before climbing back in beside him. "Thank you Hyung." He said and I couldnt help but smile. He looks beautiful in my sweater. "Hopefully that helps you sleep." I said adjusting the blanket. I made myself comfy turning around. I cant wait to see his reaction to our trip. I hope this helps him start to heal. Thats all I want for him.

---------

💜Who is ready for the trip?

What do you think will happen on the trip?