Chapter Twenty One

-Jimins POV-

The therapy sessions really do seem to be helping me alot. Dr. Kim says Im progressing very well too. Im very happy too because Ive been able to calm my anxiety down. I can do it when Im alone now so Im very proud of myself. I hate feeling like I need to rely on Yoongi alot. I dont want to burden him. Which I know I dont, he likes helping me through it. "Hey Jimin. Do you want to come grab lunch with us?" Namjoon said poking his head into the room. I looked up giving him a smile before nodding. I climbed out of bed to change into something comfy. Im happy to go out, I dont have to spend time missing my baby. He left yesterday for a business trip with some of the guys. I try to be strong about it, I dont want him to worry. I like having him around. The bed feels colder whens hes gone. "Oh lighten up Min. Your man will be back tomorrow night." Taehyung said as he linked arms with me.

We arrived at the restaurant and it was fairly quiet. There wasnt alot of people here today. "Hows therapy going?" Namjoon asked as we waited for our order. "Great, I feel better now about some things. Dr. Kim says Im progressing well." I said proudly earning smiles from the two. We talked the whole time and it was really fun. I love spending time with everyone. They are so funny and very different. Once we got home I got dressed for my session today. Theres still a crucial thing I still need to work on. Im still not ready for anything sexual. I just cant do it. I feel terrible about it, its a mood killer. Yoongi puts up with alot with me. Im tired of it. I want to feel normal. I dont want to keep sending him away, when things get heated. I gave myself a final look before driving myself to my appointment.

*time skip*

I was very excited to see Yoongi, I really missed him. I know I will need him for what Im planning to do today. Im taking Dr. Kims challenge and Im going to see my Father. I have to talk to him, just like I did with my Mother. He said it will help, saying things I never could to him. A final talk before I try to move on from the hold he still has on me. "Hey everyone! We are home!" I heard Jins voice and I made my way down the stairs. I smiled watching as Yoongi walked towards me. "Hey beautiful. I missed you." He said softly before connecting our lips. I giggled as he picked me up and spun us around. "I missed you more." I said pulling him back in for a hug. We all sat in the living as we waited for our food. "How was the trip?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair. He moved to look up at me giving me a smile. "It went well actually." I nodded lacing our fingers together.

-Yoongis POV-

I left early in the morning to go see the place I bought yesterday. I didnt really have a business trip. We went to go find a perfect one bedroom house for me to bring Jimin to. Im all set with my plan to propose to him. I made sure we bought everything necessary for the decoration. Jin said they will take care of setting things up and making the meal. Im very nervous about all of this. I know hes going to have an emotional day, so Im planning to do this tomorrow instead. Im so proud of how he is handling everything. Hes so strong, despite everything he forced to endure. I just wish to be a support for him, through everything. Its going to be tough but I know he can do it. We planned to go to the cemetery at noon. I got back home to see he was in the kitchen already. "Good morning Minnie." I said pressing a kiss to his forehead. He smiled alittle leaning forward against my chest.

I sat beside him as we ate our breakfast in silence. I cleaned our dishes as he went to take a shower. "Hey Hyung. What are you guys up to today?" Jungkook said as he and Taehyung walked in. "We are going to the cemetery." I said making them a plate of food to eat. I went up to get dressed while I wait. "Hey Min. Are you alright?" I said walking out to see he was sitting on the bed. "Y-Yeah. Just feeling anxious." He said quietly and I made my way over to him. "Theres no rush Jimin. Take your time, okay?" I said softly as he moved to rest his head on my lap. "Im ready to do this Hyung. But promise me something first?" He said looking up at me. I smiled reaching for his hands. "Stay close to me. In case I cant handle it." He said as I laced our fingers together. "I will baby." After a few more minutes we got into our car.

I followed him as he silently made his way through the graveyard. I looked around as he tried to remember his burial spot. "Oh right. Its by that big rock." He said grabbing my hand. I watched silently as he sat on the ground. Im so proud of everything hes accomplished. Hes such a strong person, I admire that about him. "I know we havent spoken alot over the years. I know you didnt want me as a Son. You were a h-horrible man. You stole so much from me. M-My life was a never ending hell with you. T-The men you allowed to hurt me. I hate you so much for all the shit you forced on me. I hate you for making me a prisoner. For the trauma I have now. But Im getting better. I will rise above all the hate and names you called me. I will prove you wrong." He said without even a hint of struggle.

He sat there for abit before standing up again. "One day when I have kids. I will show you what being a parent means. Goodbye." He said before turning to face me. I cupped his cheek wiping at the tears. "Everythings going to be okay Minnie. I promise you that." I said pulling him in for a hug. Im so proud of him. I led him back to the car and we made our way home. "Hey, Im going to go lay down for a bit." Jimin said as we entered the house. I nodded pressing a kiss to his cheek. I went into the kitchen to see what is there to eat. "Hey everything okay? Hows Jimin?" Namjoon asked seeing as I came into the kitchen. "Hes okay I guess. I just hate how useless I feel at times. I just dont know what he really needs in these situations. I want to comfort him, its just hard. I dont want to push him." I said sitting at the counter with him.

I spoke with Namjoon for a bit before going up to Jimin. He was slipping on my sweater when I walked in. He really likes that sweater, he wears it to bed alot. "Im sorry Hyung." He said quietly as I closed the door. I walked over climbing into bed with him. "For what?" I asked brushing his hair back as he moved closer. "I didnt know you felt that way. I never meant to make you feel useless. You do so much for me. Im sorry Im not vocalizing that enough." He said causing me feel bad that he heard me. "I know you care about me Hyung. Sometimes I just want to be alone to process my emotions. But that does not mean that I dont need you. It doesnt mean you are incapable of comforting me. I really dont want you to feel unwanted or unhelpful. You are helpful, you make me feel safe." He said as he held my hands. I leaned in connecting our lips together.

I held him close as he sat in my lap playing with my hair. He makes me so happy. Words cant describe how he makes me feel. "Hyung?" He said gaining my attention causing me to open my eyes. I looked up at him as he smiled. "I love you Hyung." He said softly as he rested his forehead against mine. It was like the world stood still for a minute. "I love you Minnie." I said before pulling him in for a kiss. He moved off my lap so we can lay down properly. "Can we take a nap?" He asked as he snuggled closer to me. "A nap sounds amazing." I said moving off to shut the lights off. I climbed back into bed as Jimin moved to cuddle me again. "I want to take you on a date tomorrow." I said quietly as I pressed kisses to his forehead. I glanced down to see was already asleep. I pressed one last kiss to his forehead before allowing myself to sleep. I cant wait for tomorrow.

-------

💜