Chapter Twenty Three

-Yoongis POV-

I woke the next morning from how bright it was. I looked over seeing Jimin was still asleep. I smiled admiring how soft his skin felt. But I couldnt help but feel saddened by the faded bruises and scars that cover most of his back. I bent down pressing kisses against them. "Hyung~. That tickles." I heard him mumble before turning to face me. "They dont hurt anymore." He said after awhile as I traced his skin. He smiled alittle moving to kiss my cheek. He closed his eyes as I continued what I was doing. "Wait dont go." He whined as I tried to climb out of bed. I leaned down connecting our lips together. I pulled back admiring his face. I feel so lucky to have him. Everything was perfect last night. Well minus the fact that I spilled his soda on him. After convincing him to get up I went to make breakfast.

Once it was ready we cuddled up on the couch as he found a movie for us. I noticed that he was moving weirdly and I felt guilty. "Did I hurt you last night?" I asked as I now felt a mixture of worry and guilt. He turned looking up at me with a smile. "Its the good kind of pain. Last night was perfect." He said moving to sit on my lap. I arapped my arms around him pulling him close. I smiled seeing how beautiful the ring looked on him. Im so happy to start my forever. "You really are an amazing person Hyung. I cant express how grateful I am for meeting you." Jimin said suddenly as he moved to lean against me. I was about to respond when he continued. "I know it may sound silly to say this. Ive never felt safe in my own skin. Thank you for taking the time to help me heal." He said softly as he turned around in my lap. I smiled watching as he leaned in cupping my cheeks. I wasted no time connecting our lips together.

After coming down from our high I moved to lay beside. I leaned forward pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Let me get a rag to clean you off." I said moving off to go to the bathroom. I came back to see he was trying to sit up. "No let me baby." I said as he tried to grab the rag. I began to clean off his stomach and his butt before cuddling him again. "I love you Jiminie. You are so beautful." I said softly as I peppered kisses along his shoulder and neck. "Mine." He said lacing our fingers together. He turned alittle to give me a smile. "All yours Fiance." I said causing him to giggle burying his against my chest. "I love you Yoongi Hyung." He said as his eyes began to close. I pulled him closer enjoying the warmth he provided. "We should probably head back home. The cleaning people will be here in an hour." He whined alittle bit but got up anyways. I chuckled at the pout he was wearing as he gathered his things. My baby.

We arrived back home to hear everyone was already awake. Jimin went to put our stuff upstairs as I went to find them. "Hyungs back!" Taehyung shouted causing the others to turn towards me. They were in the middle of playing twister. "How did it go Hyung?" Jungkook asked as he pulled me to sit beside him. "Last night went perfectly." I heard Jimin say as he held up his hand to show the ring. "Oh congratulations you two! You two are meant for each other." Namjoon said as he pulled the both of us in for a hug. I am so grateful to my family. Im so grateful that they have helped Jimin feel safe and welcomed. "Id say welcome to the family but you became apart of it a long time ago." Hoseok said as he gave Jimin a hug. I smiled watching as Jimin told them the details of how I asked him. Im just glad he finds my clumsiness adorable. Because I aas a complete mess.

-Jimins POV-

I cant really explain how happy I am with how my life turned out. Im really going to marry a man that I love. He makes me so happy and Im happy to start a family with him. To grow old together. "So we should start the planning process." Yoongi said as we cuddled up on the couch. Jungkook had chosen a movie for us to watch together. I nodded turning to look up at him. "I want to do the decorating. If thats okay." I said as I grabbed onto his hand. "Of course. I know how much you love decorating." He pressed  a kiss to my forehead and we turned our attention back to the movie. Im so excited for everything to happen. I couldnt help but think of all the decoration ideas. When the movie finished I went up to our room. I had so many ideas floating around and I wanted to jot them down. I was laying on the bed when I heard Yoongi come in.

I sat up watching as he plopped down on the bed. But my smile dropped when I noticed his expression. "Hun, whats wrong?" I said crawling to him as he started to cry. I wrapped my arms around him trying to comfort him. "My cousins were in an accident." He said quietly through his sniffles. "I-Irene and Seulgi. T-they're gone Min." I held him tighter feeling his body begin to shake. I knew how hard it must be for him since he was close with them. I held him.in my arms until he started to calm down. I moved back taking in his appsarance and my heart broke. His eyes were red and puffy. I pressed a kiss to his cheek before getting a rag. "N-No dont go." He said grabbing my hand to stop me. "I wont be far love. Im getting a rag for your face." I moved quickly to get a rag warmed up for him.

He had laid down placing his head on my lap. I lightly wiped at his face hoping it will help with the puffiness. "Theres more. Irene has a daughter." Yoongi said sitting up turning to me. He grabbed my hands before looking up at me. "She doesnt have a Father, hes out of the picture. And Irene wanted to be sure her daughter would be cared for in case something happens. She gave that right to me Jimin. I have full custody of her daughter." I had only met Irene once which she was actually pregnant at the time. Ive never met her daughter. "I dont want to pressure you at all with this. But I gave her my word, I promised to look after her." I shook my head cupping his cheeks. "I understand Hyung. Where is she? Do we have to go get her?" I said wiping at his tears watching as he shook his head. We went downstairs to see the others were cleaning up.

I went to help Taehyung in the kitchen as Yoongi went to his study. I was in the middle of washing the dishes when Namjoon stopped. "Go be with him. Ill help Tae." I nodded drying my hands off and making my way to Yoongi. I walked in seeing he was on the phone. I took a seat on the couch as I waited. He looked over at me giving me a smile. I reallydont know anything about raising a kid but I want to support him. I will do my best to help him. "Hyung? Im so sorry for your loss. I know how close you were to them." I said softly as he pulled me onto his lap. He smiled wrapping his arms around me. "I know it might be moving too fast with having a kid to look after. I dont want you to feel pressured at all." He said again but I waved him off. "No Hyung. I wont feel like that. I want to help you and your family out. Ill help care for her too." I said reassuringly as I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

I know it will be tough but we have each other. We will help each other and plus I know the others will too. "Min. Shes here." He said shortly before we heard a knock. He grabbed my hand leading the way out. He opened the door and it was his Aunt. She looked so broken. "Y-Yoongi." She said before Yoongi pulled her in for a hug. She may be a horrible person, but she loved her daughters. "If you need anything, Im there. Okay?" He said softly as he wiped away her tears. I smiled as she walked over giving me a hug. "Well here she is. Shes wide awake, she had a nice nap. Please take care of h-her." She said as she take her from the mans arm behind her. "Hi there. I want you to meet someone. This is your new Uncle Jimin." Yoongi said once the door was shut. I smiled seeing just how adorable she looked.

I held her as Yoongi took her things upstairs. I went and took her on a tour of the house. "Its such a big house for you to grow into. You will love it here. You will be so loved here." I said peppering kisses to her cheek causing her to smile. "Oh Hyung. I got her to smile." I said noticing he was standing there watching us. "Seems like you and Joy are getting along great." He said as she started to make noises. He leaned in pressing a kiss to her cheek. We went up to her newly made room. The others worked quick in getting her a proper bed and some supplies. "This is your room sweetheart. Its not much but it will be comfy for tonight." Yoongi said as he took her in his arms. I smiled watching him show her the things she had. Shes currently 3 months old and very adorable. I just hope I can do this. I dont want to screw up and disappoint Yoongi. I want to do this. But Im scared. Am I really ready for this?

-------------

Hope this long update makes up for the wait😫❤