Chapter Twenty

Hehe💜💛

-Jimins POV-

I had plans to go out for some coffee with Taehyung today. Yoongi and the others have officially taken over and theres alot of paperwork. I made my way down to his study hoping he can take a coffee break. I miss him. "Hey you." I said leaning against the doorframe. He looked up from his laptop. He gave me a smile leaning back in his chair. "C'mere beautiful." I walked over taking a seat on his lap. "Sorry for not coming to bed last night. I crashed on the couch." He said pressing a kiss to my cheek. I smiled connecting our lips together. "I wouldve joined you, but I didnt want to be a bother." I said caressing his cheek causing him to smile. "You are never a bother to me Minnie." He said peppering kisses against my cheek. "Im going out for coffee. Can you come with me and Tae?" I asked moving to lean against his desk. "I wish I could but I cant right now." He said making me pout alittle bit. I bent over giving him a kiss before going to change.

I found something decent and comfy to wear today. It wasnt that warm out so I tried to find a sweater. "Im sorry Im always busy now." Yoongi said taking me by surprise. I shook my head placing the sweater down. "Its an adjustment Hyung. But I understand, you have new responsibilities now. Dont apologize, I understand." I said reassuringly as I pulled him in for a hug. He pulled away resting his forehead. "How does a date sound tonight? We can take a walk along the han river." He softly as he brushed my hair back. I giggled nuzzling my nose against his. "I really like that idea." I said pressing a kiss to his nose. "Adorable." He said pressing kisses against my nose causing me to giggle. "Have fun with Tae. Be careful baby." I nodded putting the sweater on and making way downstairs again. I followed Taehyung out as he led the way.

I would say Im close with everyone, but Taehyung is different. Its like we have always been friends. Its nice, I like spending time with him. "So how does it feel? Dating a Mafia leader?" He said linking our arms together. I blushed at the thought of Yoongi. "Not what I expected. None of you are like the mafia I see in movies." I said causing him to burst out laughing. "Hyung is very sweet to me and I couldnt ask for anyone better. Honestly dont think anyone can compare." I gushed earning some teasing from him. "Well Im glad. I like seeing Hyung happy and its thanks to you. Hes a handful but you take care of him." I smiled feeling grateful for that. I looked around seeing the people we past by. "Its interesting seeing how people react to you and the others." I remarked seeing people would move to the side with a bow to him.

Its always been interesting to me. They have alot of respect for them. "You do realize they are acknowledging you too." He said taking me by surprise. I glanced around in disbelief. "Why? Im no one special." I pointed out causing Taehyung to stop. "Never say that again. Now if you dont believe me. Walk ahead of me and see what they do." He said sternly and I do as he told me. I made my way down the street alone. But to my surprise they were treating me the same way. They moved smiling and bowing to me. "Good afternoon Mr. Park." A man said kindly as he bowed to me. I returned the bow giving him a smile. It wasnt before Taehyung appeared beside me. "Now come on Mr. Park. The best coffee in town is this way." He said happily pulling me down the next street.

We got back home and I laughed watching him be attacked with kisses. Namjoon is clingy when Taehyung is away for awhile. I walked down the hall to Yoongis study to see it was empty. "Hes out with his Mom." Hoseok said gaining my attention. I smiled walking over to put the sandwhich in the fridge for him. "I have a date tonight." He said sitting at the counter. I smiled taking a seat telling him to spill. "Hes a barista actually. Very chill and funny. Im taking him for a drive, he likes lowkey dates like me." He said as he began telling me all about this guy. He seems happy talking about him and Im glad. He deserves happiness. I checked the time and decided to just take a nap. Hopefully he will be here when I wake up.

-YoongisPOV-

I drove to my parents house feeling so many emotions. "Yoongi dear. What a surprise." My Mother said pulling me in for a hug. "Are you busy? I wanted to talk, if you have time." I said as she pulled me into the house. She smiled pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Ill always have time for you sweetheart." She said guiding me into the livingroom. "Honey, we have a visitor." I looked over seeing my Father was laying on the couch. He said up at me before turning back to the TV. "How are you?" She said as we sat down on the couch. We spoke for a bit before I finally decided to talk about something serious. "Jimin and I have only dated for 5 months now. Im curious, how far into the relationship did Dad propose to you?" I said and the room went noticably silent. "Yes finally!" My Fathered yelled scaring me a bit. "Sweets, listen to me. It doesnt matter how long you've dated. If you truly love him and see a future with him. Thats all that matters." She said sweetly as they both were so happy.

I knew how I felt with Jimin, he makes me feel beyond happy. He makes me feel cared for and listened too. And hes tremendously supportive of me. I couldnt ask for anyone better than him. I made a stop at a jewelry store. "Oh Mr. Min? What a pleasant surprise." The cashier said as her and the other workers bowed. I waved alittle bowing to everyone. I grabbed my phone out to call for backup. "Kook? Are you two busy?" I said hearing Jungkook answer the phone. "Hi Hyung! Uh yeah Im free. Hyungs wrestling with Tae. Do you need us?" He said as I heard laughing and yelling in the background. I told him I had a secret and needed them both. I told him my plans and shouldve suspected the yelling. "YOU ARE DOING WHAT!?! Oh my hell Hyung! Hyung we need to go now!" He yelled before I heard some rustling sounds. "HES WHAT!?" I heard Jin yell after awhile and I just shook my head.

I walked around looking at all the rings. I want to get the perfect ring for him. "Min Yoongi." I turned to greet Jin and Jungkook when I was flicked on the forehead. "Now thats out of the way. What are we going for?" I shrugged not really knowing what to get. "It just needs to yell 'Jimin' and it will be perfect." I said moving to see the section for men. I think if its somewhere between flashy and simple it will fit Jimin. "Mr. Min? If I may please. I personally think Mr. Park will wear this beautifully." A guy said pointing at this ring in a display case on the opposite side of the store. I gratefully walked over taking a look at his suggestion. I stood in awe of how perfect it truly was. "Thank you. I think this would be perfect." I said bowing to him turning to get the others attention. I bought the perfect ring and now I have to plan how to do this. Im so ready to propose to him.

---------

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Also heres the ring I imagine he chose! Its honestly so gorgeous