Letter

Momo had the pleasure of choosing the next verse they watch in the theater. Only scrolling briefly until a simple title caught her eye that she chooses this as the one she wants.

The holographic tablet disappears from her hands and the title of the world appears in white lettering on a back screen.

Letter

"How interesting," Midnight muses as she taps a finger to her cheek in interest to the vague title.

"It's a simple title but it sounds interesting," Momo voices her little explanation to choosing said title of the world their gonna watch.

The audience is once again given a brief summary note of the world to read on screen.

• [This world is a continuous series if you wish to continue learning and watching more about this world's verse.]

•[The setting takes place after a long war and the people have startled to settle down while tying loose ends.]

•[In this verse you'll be watching one of your own who is an opera singer who requests an Auto Memory Doll to write a letter she can use for lyrics to sing in her performance.]

•[Auto Memory Dolls or Dolls are usually young ladies who are tasked to help write a letter(s) for their clients. They are usually affiliated with postal companies and travel anywhere to meet with a clients' request but under certain requirements.]

•[More background can be found watching those from the same world verse.]

The screen switches once it finds that everyone has fully read its contents. Finally getting on with the world as it alights with a sunlight and green valley color.

A little off to the distance they can see a figure standing straight and poised with their back faced towards them. Dressed formal clothes in colors green, white, black, and notably red in heeled footwear.

The person turns around to show their face, an emotionless Izuku dressed in fine clothes that make him look like a porcelain doll. He begins to walk off screen heading somewhere carrying a tattered suitcase in his hands.

"Oh, so Midoriya shounen is once again on center stage. The 'Doll' the notes were referring to," All Might notes happily seeing his student.

Aizawa merely hums as he slumps back in his seat. "Although here he seems less expressive from the usual problem child."

The scene switches over to a dark sky hovering over a large building where people are seen going in and out of while someone is heard singing.

Then the audience is taken a look inside to see large stage where a few actors dressed in their costumes are on stage being watched by civilians as the leading opera singer sings strongly.

Zooming slowly to show the singer's face as she expresses emotions with each word sung.

"It's Mina-chan!" Hakagure exclaims as she points out their classmate.

"Whoa... Her voice is so powerful!" Jirou compliments with a grin.

The camera moves over to the conductor, a man well in age who vaguely resembles someone most people could not pin point. Waving his wand to have the musicians follow the powerful rhythm.