Into the Unknown

The movie screen flickers as the name of the first alternate universe comes into view. The audience in their seats can't help but feel the irony of the words on screen.

"Oh the irony," Aizawa drawls as he slumps in his seat.

"Couldn't have said it better myself Shouta. We've been thrown into the unknown here!" Hizashi chuckles behind his raised hand.

The villains in their own section of the mysterious theater either looking bored or shaking their heads to the nonsense of the situations. Only a few of them actually looking interested in the different universe viewing, like All for One.

Soon the title card is faded from view and to the display of the night hours of Heights Alliance Dorm for Class 1-A. Transitioning into the building, they could see the empty common room and quiet halls.

All leading up to one of their classmate's dorm room and phasing inside. The typical fanboy's room filled with hero and the former symbol of peace merch.

"What a dedicated fanboy..." Shiragaki says with some hint of teasing behind his words.

"A-All Might! Don't look!" Izuku is already standing in his seat to look back at his hero and mentor flushed with embarrassment. The both of them that is at the pure admiration and honest honor.

"Don't worry Young Midoriya! I'm honored you think so highly of me!" Yagi tried to reassure his student with a simple don't mind kind of wave.

Midoriya sits back in his seat still flushed out of of embarrassment.

Back on screen it shows Midoriya sleeping on top of his covers while hugging his pillow close to his chest. The silence broken as they hear a melodic voice singing.

"A song?" Jirou questions.

The mysterious voice continues like it's calling Midoriya. It takes a couple of tries until his eyes open and focus on what he's hearing around him. Some sort of familiarity passes over his facial features as if he already knew the voice.

He tries to cover the sound of the voice with a pillow over his head but it keeps repeating. He sits up and looks around a bit.

Determined, Izuku gets out of bed and walks out of his room quietly shutting the door behind him.

"I can hear you, but I won't." He quietly walks away from his room. Mindful to keep his voice to a whisper as he passes by rooms. "Some look for trouble while others don't."

"Deku-kun doesn't really look for trouble," Uraraka says placing a fingers to her chin. "Although he does get into it a lot, but not on purpose."

"I agree Uraraka-kun!" Iida agrees without a pause as their said green haired friend laughs awkwardly to their claims beside them.

He safely gets to the staircase instead of using the elevator to go down. His green eyes watchful as he moves about. "There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day. And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh~" He looks tired as he reaches the common area of the building.

"So Midoriya's been hearing this voice for awhile now?" Kaminari questions for his friend next to him.

"Seems like it bro," Kirishima whispers back to his blond seat buddy.

"Whoa~" They mysterious voice sounds back as Midoriya spins around with raised hands as if unsure how to respond for a moment.

"You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear. And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear." He passes by his teacher's room as quietly as possible and leaves building without a problem.