Eri's Family

The holographic tablet appeared on Eri's lap while she gasps in surprise. The adults by her, Mirio and his friends, and the heroes eagerly glance her way.

She peeks up at Mirio with an unsure look on her face. "What do I do?"

"It's okay Eri-chan," he assures her happily with a smile. "The big theater wants you to pick what we watch next. Here, just scroll through the list and press on the one you find interesting." The blond demonstrates by scrolling the screen up once.

The little girl gives a little interested hum before scrolling through the list herself. Kouta, sitting on the left of herself, watches her scroll with curious eyes.

Eri stops when she sees a title with her name on it that pulls her interest in, especially with the second word tag after it. Her finger presses the title and the tablet disappears from her hands.

The title she chose appears on the screen for all to see.

Eri's Family

"Aww~ That sounds really cute!" Hakagure and Ashido coo in the cuteness of the title. Nejire agrees nodding her head happily.

"Eri's family huh," Mirio says with a big grin. It would be great to see her living a normal love with loving parents. After what happened with Shie Hassaikai raid, he knows this girl deserves better than how she was treated before.

The screen loads up the view into the new world the Verses have strung up for them.

They get a panned out view of old time setting with brick paved rides and street lamps lining the sidewalks. The environment seemed out of the their homeland of Japan and more German style.

Their view closes onto an appear entirely style apartment to one of the taller brick buildings. Going dark to cut onto a face shot of Eri without her horn but rather wearing cone chapped ornaments on both sides of her head in a light pale color with to black rings wrapped around them.

"Hello everyone, my name is Eri."

"Oh an over narration of her thoughts," Nezu says amused by the style of how this will go about.

Eri on screen looks to look back and forth from either side of her. "But I've been adopted recently since last month. A lot of things have happened within the last month and learned a lot about my new parents because of my power."

She look to her left and they cut to a shot of a Bakugou sporting closed eyed smile while his hands are folded together, fingers intwined, and leaning a bit forward.

"It's Bakugou again!" Kirishima points out the obvious this time.

Kaminari smiles awkwardly looking at the smiling blond on screen. "And he's smiling..."

"This is my new 'Father', Bakugou Katsuki," she introduces to her unknowing audience. "But I call him Pa."

Her vermillion eyes then move to look over to her right. There sat a female Midoriya sporting a similar lair smile while her hands are folded flat against each other looking nothing but happy.

"So this time its female Midoriya and our regular Bakugou paired together in this story."

"Not to mention they are together."

Aizawa groans in his seat. "Ain't that a nightmare if they actually have a kid together." The adults around him let out a laugh of amusement to his comment.

"Over here is my new 'Mother', Midoriya Izumi. Like Pa, I usually call her Ma." Eri continues glancing between the two as her mind continues her narration. "We are a normal family... is what I'd like to say, but we're rather unique.