History Has It's Eyes On You

Toshinori was surprised to find the tablet falling on his lap gently. Gran Torino amused by the way his flustered former students handled the device carefully after picking it up.

"I wonder what to choose," The blond says as he scrolls through the list.

Unlike the others, he takes his time with choosing, letting a few people hold some small conversations with one another. Inko talking with Mitsuki and Masaru, also mingling with a few of the teachers around them.

The students talking about past alternate world they've seen and comparing it to their own. The most talked about is Midoriya himself in those worlds and Bakugou and Midoriya's relationship dynamic.

The villains mostly watched the world quiet, more so All for One as he took to keeping his ideas of the worlds to himself. His successor's band of villains whispering amongst themselves with their own comments of what they've seen so far.

By the time Toshinori picked his choice, the holographic tablet disappears and the title appears on the screen.

History Has It's Eyes On You

"Now isn't this interesting," Nezu says after sipping his tea. "History is a very fickle thing."

All for One smiles in amusement, "History, huh..."

Toshinori smiles lightly, "I just thought this would be a nice thing we could be able to learn from."

The lights dim and the title card changes to an open camera of that world.

All Might is seen sitting across from Midoriya in what looks to be the teacher's lounge. His expression gravely serious but also tired.

"Oh All Might..." Izuku looks unsure they should be watching this. This could reveal One for All when it's suppose to be kept a secret.

All Might hands clasp together and tighten upon looking up at the greenet.

"I was younger than you are now," He said to Midoriya with a grave look on his face. "When I was given my first command. I led my team straight into a massacre... I witnessed their deaths firsthand."

Cutscenes are shown of All Might's younger years a hero. An upstart to make himself known to be the symbol of peace for the coming generation. Heroes and sidekicks, friends and allies, are shown briefly.

Scene transition to a broken town, in flames and crumbling to rubble. All Might scene running around and trying to help where he could. Most heroes injured and some dead by the blanket covering their bodies. His attendance at funerals gloomy, sad, and apologetic with those who had lived.

"Your young, you dream you could do great things..." Gran Torino voices in a sorry tone. "The young don't know the reality of what heroes go through on the job."

Toshinori watches the screen, remembering his own history of this she worked with. Those who have passed either respectfully or unfairly. What he would give to let his hard work got to them for credit in their memory.

The students, some covering their mouths in horror at the past scenes shown.

"You can't save everyone," Tomura murmurs against the palm of his hand while watching the screen.

"I made every mistake," The blond told Izuku whose eyes widen significantly as he listens to his mentor with grave filled attention. "And felt the shame rise in me, and even now I lie awake..." He closes his eyes and takes a breath, releasing it shakily.

"Knowing history has its eyes on me..." His piercing blue eyes stare into viridian ones. One that sends shivers down his successor's spine.

Whoa~