Nothing Left to Lose

Gran Torino for himself surprised to decide the holographic tablet in his hands. His former student rightfully surprised as well and figured as his former teacher went swiping through it.

For his old age he dies died to go with something with meaning. Albeit mysterious in terms that put something on the line as he himself has done as a hero before retirement.

Finding one intriguing, he chooses the next world with a tap of a title on the tablet. It disappears from his hands and the title is shown on screen.

Nothing Left to Lose

"It was calling to be chosen," The old hero smiles as he leans back in his seat to get comfy.

The heroes and villains focus back on the screen eating the snacks provided with drinks in their cup holders.

The camera to the world opens up to Midoriya and Shigaraki with music building in the background.

The setting is panned over to show two people entering an abandoned building. One chasing after the other, but not the way they would expect in role reversal.

"Is that Shigaraki?!" Toga exclaims surprised and a bit giddy seeing her team leader on screen.

All Might muses seeing his mentor's grandson on screen as a hero in this alternate world. "Oh Nana..." He says after seeing the young adult's hero costume.

"He seemed to have designed his costume after her own with a few differences I see..." Gran Torino comments softly. "Although, your young successor seems to fall to the latter. A role reverse I suppose for this world."

The retired hero swallows as his eyes look over to the Midoriya on screen.

"Midoriya's a villain here...?" Todoroki said slowly as he is still trying to process what he's seeing with his classmates who also have their eyes widen in surprise.

Unlike hero Shigaraki's costume, Midoriya in this world wears more of a three piece suit with a pair of black gloves covering his hands. His eyes holding a vibrant green toxic color to them that are unwavering and dangerous.

The young Shigaraki in this world seems a little softer. Wearing an abundance of gear that those in the audience assume is a hero costume. His expression worried watching young Midoriya walk away from him.

"Izuku, you're angry, I get it," He said as he tries to reach the other with his words. His steps careful in his approach to the greenet. "Believe me I know what it's like. But you are making a mistake." The older male tries to reason with the other as he glances down to his gloved hand sadly.

A little cut scene to a flashback of the young Shigaraki alone until a hand is held out to help him back on his feet. A relieved tearful expression before a smile takes over his once sorrowful face.

Only to find himself sitting across from a soft smiling All Might. His smile expressing that everything was going to be okay that the young adult tears up in relief in his villain wear.

He looks back up to keep his eyes on the teen with a sincere look. "The path of hate is a dangerous track. You take one step and it's hard to turn back... It pulls you along, and though it seems wrong it feels right."

Midoriya, clad in a black and white suit, doesn't pay any mind to him as he continues to write in his notebook while he continues forward.

Shigaraki continues to get through the greenet as he comes around to stand in front of him. "Don't you see this path you're on leaves a permanent mark. It feels good at first, then it slowly turns dark."