They're Only Human

Twice, a villain, was finally able to get his chance at choosing a world for everyone to view. He grins behind his mask and gets scrolling on the tablet to find one that looks interesting enough.

One catches his eyes and he doesn't hesitate to choose the title on sight.

The tablet disappears from his hands and the title is shown on screen clearly for the audience to read.

They're Only Human

"Why?" Dabi is the one to ask looking to his fellow villain teammate.

"It called to me! No! It looked stupid!" Twice at first seemed to muses about it happily before switching his tune to scratching at his head irritated.

Dabi sighs and wonders why he even decided in the first place to ask the unstable villain.

On screen the fades away to show Toga and Twice on top of a building roof top. Both of them overlooking the chaos of heroic people below scrabbling to bring villains down in their raid. Music adding to the background as the camera closes in on the pair.

Toga is shown smiling, watching those down below while Twice sighs tiredly as he squats down.

"Look at how they crawl around, upon the ground like little ants..." Twice sings as he raises a hand to hover over a small image of one of the many people below. His fingers pinching their small image before dropping his hand as Toga picks up with interest.

"Yes, but how they fascinate," She sings to Twice with a gleeful look forward. "Confusing fate, with what is merely chance!~"

"Please tell me you two didn't actually doing this during a mission quest," Shiragaki has a little tone of plea in his tone targeting his two blond teammates.

Toga shook her head, "We didn't Shiggy!"

"Of course not! But we probably would!" Twice replies with two answers once again.

The leader of the League of Villains sighs heavily.

Twice points up at her, "Isn't it a laugh?"

"Isn't it a shame?" She says back looking back at him with her head tilted slight.

"What about?" Masaru questions not really understanding their questions like most others in the theater.

"Thinking there is someone in Heaven to blame!" The older of the two points out as he does a little pose and twirl. His hands clasp together as if praying up to the gods above.

"Oh..." Someone says softly.

"Yes, but even while blaming fate for the lives that they lead." Toga says in a singsong tune as she pops up behind her companion. "They hope for the lives that they need." A bounce in step as she walks pass the man to look down from a different angle.

The audience can't help but nod to a degree of agreement. People always want to put blame to something or someone, not to mention constant internal wishes for a better life.

Midoriya looks down in his lap guilty.

Twice groans as he presses the palm of his hands against the sides of his head irritated. "Living every day, 'til the day they die!" He closes his eyes and makes a killing gesture across his neck. The villain turns half way as he sruches his hands together with a frown. "Never getting answers-"